Thursday, March 08, 2012


Ollie has been in the car with us several times now when we’ve gone through the drive-through at Starbucks. He has taken quite a liking to the foam on top of my lattes. In the picture above, I was trying to get a picture of him stealing some. I was having major operator error and COULD NOT get a picture of it.


video

I even accidentally got a few seconds of video.  All I managed to get was myself cussing.  Ha-ha.  If you start this video over, right at the very start you'll see a close-up flash of Ollie's tongue.

I was not driving while I was trying to do all this.  The Captain was driving.

This is just a random picture.  Nothing in it is significant.  I was trying to do something "artistic" with the rain on the window and the water tower on our way home yesterday.  Obviously, it didn't work.  LOL
********************** 

A rack of chicken legs on the grill.
Picture courtesy of The Captain.
He tries to do his part to entertain you.
********************
Ollie will be a free dog tomorrow.  No more pen.  He's doing great!

See ya!

9 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you weren't driving. That leg rack is too cool. But, we are not leg people here, more breast. Now, still keep a watchful eye on Ol's. No accidents allowed at this time. 4th person here trying to get the ice maker installed correctly. I'm not a pleasant person for them to be dealing with today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie is one smart dog! Does he recognize the Starbucks sign now?? LOL! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool...I know Ollie will be happy. And those legs look so dang good. I'm hungry, it's lunch time. Cya. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WIsh Ollie was at my house rightnow. . . . I am sitting in my "hole" with Indy sprawled across my lap and Mathew snuggled up right behind her.

    She heard something this morning, maybe thunder or it might have been a trash can being moved. ANyway, she decided to get nervouse . . brought all 75 pounds of herself up on my lap to shake.

    Pushed her off and gave her her anxiety pills, came backe to the "hole" and she climbed up and is now TOTALLY across my lap.

    Then, 15 pound Matthew comes up, layes between her and my chest and starts kneading Indy . . talk about a lapfull. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave me my laugh for the day! Those chicken legs look scrumptious! Yea for Ollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, of course, had to replay the video a few times to see Ollie's tongue. It made me laugh each time you said the bad word! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Ollie might be a bit spoiled.. I don't even share my drinks with my grandkids! LOL!! Hubby admired the leg rack.. looks yummy! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad ollie is almost free!! I like all of the others am HUNGRY for those legs!! better than a food network thingy. got to get my man-unit one of those racks....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! I saw the little tongue. Is Ollie a chihuahua? I have a 3 1/2 pound chihuahua named Jose' {love of my life ~ just don't tell Hubby}.
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥