Sunday, March 25, 2012

Florida FUN!

DSCF6167

Gorgeous Water

Pam Beach

My finger made an appearance in A LOT of pictures.

DUH.

DSCF6164

Do you recognize the Garden Bell and her hat?

She was always running off ahead of me.

And SHE was sick!

DSCF6168

Here she is way off in the distance on the pier.

DSCF6175

I spy something RED!

DSCF6176

What did you say lady?

You want to come up here with me?

Go see my picture with this handsome guy on KATE’s BLOG.

A little innocent flirting never hurt anybody.

A piece of KEY LIME PIE every single day…

Never hurt anybody either.

Nom-nom-nom…

shrimp

The shrimp cocktail we shared wasn’t bad either!

We had GREAT food for lunch & dinner every day.

DSCF6185

DSCF6188

We went yarn shopping & crocheted together.

We shopped till we dropped and bought dresses & shoes…

We swam in the pool…

Drank tea & coffee on the screened-in porch every morning…

We just had a great time.

Of course, I didn’t want to leave when the time came.

But it’s nice to be home & see my doggies.

Oh, and the Captain too!

Talk to you more later.  I need a nap.  I also have a crochet Ta-Dah to show you, which I made before I left for Florida.

So y’all come back tomorrow.

Bye!

13 comments:

  1. What fun to see all your pictures. I seems like just yesterday we were together. Oh, that's right it was. But, sure wish you were still here. You just missed the afternoon treat in the pool today. Of course, we were all there with not a cloud in the sky today. Everyone says hi. When are you coming back. And I can't wait for your ta-da. He-he... I know just what it is... Hope you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time! Glad you are back-we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you two had a complete and total BLAST! How fun! I look forward to seeing your tadah.. sure did enjoy seeing your key lime pie and shrimp! Fun fun fun. Good for you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just gotta get away and what a better way to do it than to visit a dear friend! Glad you had such a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing the ta-da!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if we'd ever hear from you two again! Great that you had a good time together.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a getaway worth repeating again, all that fun, all that wonderful food and all that lovely sun. Vacations always end way too soon, back to the real world, dishes, laundry, cleaning...bet ya can't wait, lol. Good to have ya back safe and sound....the ta da, hummm, wonder what that could?
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect trip Pammy Sue! That water is gorgeous!!!! I loved seeing both yours and Kate's pictures!!! It looked and sounded wonderful!!!!
    : )
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Looks like you had a wonderful relaxing time. Very nice to see you back safe and sound. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What??? I didn't get invited??? Next time, okay? Glad you are back and so glad you had so much fun. Looks like an amazing trip. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great trip made with a great friend. Welcome back and looking forward to your ta-da.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Jealous!!! Florida? Sounds olike fun. Glad you're back though- missed y9our blogging and cant wait for the tah-dah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pie and shrimp LITERALLY made my mouth water! I had the flu all weekend and my appetite has just begun to return...and that looks yummy! Looks like you guys had a wonderful, girlie time....soooo jealous! Nothing better than fun with girlfriends! And in a beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's so nice that both of you had such a great time together. I also think it's sweet to be able to get together with your blogger friends. Your little bear is adorable and how totally sweet Kate gave you hers! Can't wait to see what else you made on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥