Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Mojo

IMG_0312 Something made with my favorite, Snowflake yarn!  I found a pattern I wanted to try late yesterday afternoon and got busy.  Depending on what goes on today (hopefully nothing!), I will probably finish it.  It’s quick and pretty and I can’t wait to share it with you.  You’ll love the edging.  My crochet mojo is back!  Hello, Mr. Mojo!  Where ya been?

IMG_0304 I put these chicken skewers together yesterday morning, and the Captain grilled them up for us for lunch.  They were SO GOOD!  It’s just boneless chicken breasts cut into big chunks, onion chunks, and red bell pepper chunks.  Then I mixed up some lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper, and brushed it liberally over all sides.  Delish.  This is something I’ll be making at least once a week or so.  It’s something different to do with chicken.  Next trip to the store I’ll buy some fat mushrooms to stick on there too.

************************************

I’ve gotta go crochet now.

It’s hooky-time for Pammy Sue again!

Yea!

photo

Welcome home, Mr. Mojo.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, why did you post the "panic" photo? This is exactly what our Basset Hound did to our house a few years ago. Why did we get another dog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Welcome back Mr. Mojo. Please tell mine to come back.

    How is Ollie's leg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun post. It's always good when Mr. Mojo shows up on a Monday morning. I had Mr. FoxTrot around the block knock at my door this morning. But, I think I hear him now, it's Mr. Mojo coming up the walk.

    Hey, great idea for the kabobs. Hard to imagine we are grilling here, but we are....

    Gotta love a ball of snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever quick fried chicken breasts, cut unti bite sized pieces, and then let them simmer in pineapple chunks and the liquid from the can? Thicken it up with some cornstarch, and add green onions and some soy sauce at the end . . YUMMO! Thats on our menu d-for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh--I've always admired that snowflake yarn. It's really nice worked into a pattern, too! I'm going to have to try it soon. Too bad I've sworn off the craft stores for a month...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pammy! Tee Hee.. I love that panic dog picture too. I have it on pinterest. LOVING the new background! And the yarn is very pretty! Hope all is lovely in your neck of the woods. Love to you~ Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Mr. Mojo is back...and he's here to stay! :)

    Can't wait to see what you are making with the pretty snowflake yarn. :)

    Wishing you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you got your crochet joy back! I'm working on my 3rd Teddy Bear. Your kabobs look yummo -- it's just fun to cook things a different way, isn't it? Funny pic of the dog. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great! What you are making looks really pretty and that is cool yarn. Your chicken kabobs look yummy too. Still a little too cool to bbq here in OH, but I'm looking forward to cooking out on the grill (hopefully soon). Enjoy your crochet mojo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your mojo is back! What did vet say bout Ollie?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥