Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Round Ripple Crochet-Along Group

RR Photo taken from Ravelry.com

Copyright: DRG

The Flickr group page has been started!  Find it HERE.

Feel free to post your yarn pictures once you’ve chosen your colors, and please keep us all posted with your progress pictures!  I have notified the pattern author, Julee Reeves, of this crochet-along and group on Flickr, but I haven’t heard back from her yet.  Pass the word on your blogs if you have one. 

Thank you for joining us…the more the merrier!

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, Pammy Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I missed your last post somehow. Ollie does look like a deer!! So cute! Your addition of the terra cotato the turquoise is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! I missed your last post somehow. Ollie does look like a deer!! So cute! Your addition of the terra cotato the turquoise is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Pammy Sue! Love Harper's new vest esp. the pom poms. I'd love to do a CAL but Lord knows, I don't crochet fast enough or have the time to devote to it but I'll be on the sidelines rooting for everyone's projects. Get well girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great afghan..I have that magazine and I don't even think I have seen that one...Hmmm do I need another project! Thanks for the soup recipie may have to try tonight! Been out of the loop. Ollie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥