Sunday, January 22, 2012

Office Move/RR Update

003

Updated picture of the round ripple.  Six more rows and then a couple of border rows to go.

001

We spent all afternoon moving my office into a part of our living room, and I don’t like it!  We are going to get rid of my office furniture and buy a new desk to replace this set-up very soon. 

Why does my camera make all the lights in my pictures so bright?  It does that with the fireplace too.  I don’t know enough about cameras to know what adjustment I need to make so that it doesn’t do that.

Anyway, now my living room is crammed full of furniture and the front room where my office was is now empty.  I’m not real sure what to do with that room now.  It’s always been a dilemma because it’s kind of the same room as our dining room but not really.  I know that makes no sense.  You’d just have to see it.  I’d take a picture to show you what I mean except it’s a mess in my dining room right now and I’m too pooped to clean it up now.

photo

Bye

8 comments:

  1. SMOOCHIES on the fur~babie's nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous you are all in one place now. I want my desk and computer nearer to my chair toooooooo.

    That blanket is coming along well. I'm behind you by a few rows. But, those rows are getting longer and longer. I will try to post an update tomorrow.

    Hey, I'm just happy you are taking more pictures to tell your story. Is you flash going off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you Christmas tree isn't still up like mine is! Didn't get that done but I did make Pap's Chip Dip and Pumpkin Pie this weekend. Desserts and snacks win! I'm sure you will get your rooms arranged just as you like...Rome wasn't built in a day. Got to go watch Downton Abbey on PBS now with a great cup of coffee from my Keurig. A gal's got to do what a gal's got to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog giving us a good old hello was adorable. I hope you get your office set up the way you like. I do all my computer work on my laptop in a recliner. :-)
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the round ripple, looks great!
    ~marita~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round ripple, yet another crochet thing for my to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on the ripple! I have yet to start..I'm lazy. Got too much else to start and finish with birthdays coming up. :o(

    Love me some Fletch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I missed a couple of posts. I guess I have been up to my elbows with paint and all for a few days. Just wanted to say way to go on the fitness routines, and healthier eating. I am also in dire need of moving more! I have gained 35 pounds in the past 4 years, and I need to get it off!!!
    We can support each other!!!
    : ) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥