Saturday, January 07, 2012

I’m Cool Now

014

Progress with third color added.  The Captain suggested I add a fourth tan-ish color.  I don’t know about that.  We’ll see.

Have any of you started yours yet?  How about adding a pic or two over on the RR Flickr Group page?  Maybe some yarn pics too?  I feel like I’m talking to myself over there.  I’ve started two threads in the Discussion section. 

*********************

004

I love this Tetrazzini Tuna Helper!

This is the only one I buy.

003

It’s great with parmesan on top.  I like to add a can of peas and/or pimentos sometimes to it sometimes.  Last night I had it with just the parmesan and a little parsley sprinkled on top to make the picture prettier.  I had corn and beets on the side.  I’m trying to add more veggies to my life.  Wish I had some salad fixins, but I still haven’t gone to the store.

********************

I did get this yesterday…

005

Yes, I’m finally hip and cool.  Hee-hee.  I’m going to upgrade my Beta VCR soon too.  (Just kidding!)  I was eligible for an upgrade on my Blackberry so I replaced it with an iPhone yesterday.  I got the white one and got this Aqua Otter cover for it.  It will take me a month to figure it all out.  Ha-ha.

***********************

It was in the mid 70s yesterday for a high temp.  Can you believe that?  So warm for January.  Today it’s about 10 degrees cooler and will be dropping this afternoon.  Still won’t be too cold, but at least it will be cooler…in the 40s I believe.

I’m off to read some technobabble about my iPhone.  Wish me luck comprehending it.  I should be sexting in no time.  LOL.  (Again, just kidding!)

Have a GREAT Weekend, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Cool I phone pammy! Hmm I like the idea of some tan on the ripple but it would be OK without it too. Would definitely give it a southwestern look if that's what you're going for.

    Have fun figuring out that gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy.. you're going to love that iPhone! Which model did you get? You should get "Hipstamatic" app.. for trying some really fun photos.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is coming along happy! Love the colors. I've been wanting to make a circular one for quite sometime, but I have some unfinished projects to finish up. There is always something in progress when someone, as sweet as you, suggests a new project.

    I am lovin' your baking bowls!!!! Are those from Rachel Ray designs?
    Oh how I would love a set or 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥