Monday, January 02, 2012

First 2012 Project

DSCF5829

From the Dec. 2011 Issue of Crochet World

I haven’t made a round ripple in a long time.

DSCF5831

I worked on this yesterday and last night and got a good start.  At least one of the other colors is going to be a rust color...specifically ILTY in Terra Cotta  I’m not sure about the third color yet.  I’m still pondering.  This is ILTY in Turquoise.  I’m into aquas, teals, and turquoises at the moment.  I have a couple of skeins of Peacock that I may go with.  It’s a dark and brighter color of turquoise.

Nothing else is new.

See ya.

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!...And I love the turquoise and teals also. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what it looks like in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is going to be gorgeous!!!! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the color yarn and this pattern. Will have to get the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to start the new year!! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, it's the last day of vaca. I can't believe you are off and running on this one now. I have a lot of catching up to day. Will be glad to be back to normal tomorrow. Such the bad girl I've been this weekend. Better go and find a hook and a ball. This does look like a fun pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour is beautiful - looking forward to seeing your other choices. Thanks for reminding me about Crochet World. I have a digital subscription but I keep forgetting about it. So used to having actual books lying around rather than hiding inside my computer. At least the digital subscription gets here (Australia) on time and I don't have to wait for several months for the newsagent to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I can't wait to see it with the rusty colours added in. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, girl, I love round ripples. I'm going to make me another one soon, too. Ha, I keep thinking I'm gonna use some of these new designs, but then the familiar calls my name.... then again, a couple years ago, that round ripple wasn't so familiar.....

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty! Love the color!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥