Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake

DSCF5856

Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake

Recipe HERE

DSCF5858

I made this coffee cake earlier today and just had a piece.  It’s so good!  It has a very light texture.  Love it.  Thanks, Lea!

A couple of notes:  The butter measurement is 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup).  I only used half of the almond extract because I was afraid it would be too strong, but I can’t taste it at all.  I’ll use the full teaspoon next time.  I also sprinkled some regular-size chocolate chips on top of the crumb mixture before baking.

****************************

I’ve been busy doing domestic duties today…mostly laundry.

B-o-r-i-n-g!

We have eight members in the RR Flickr Group now, including Julee Reeves, the author of the pattern.

Yea!

Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Monday was my day for domestic duties. A necessary evil after traveling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how I feel about this Taco Bell Soup. I think I've made it over a dozen times. Your blanket is coming along nicely. I haven't picked up my hook since I got home. Just back from Wally World and the Store, time to put the groceries away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a slice right about now. Tried to be really good while shopping and now I don't have a treat in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to get out by Friday and get a copy of Crochet World. Recipe looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum, yum! I have a terrible sweet tooth and am craving something sweet right now!!!
    How have you been feeling?
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very tempting recipe....with recipes like this I have a feeling my sugar abstinence is going to be short lived....;-0

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh Pammy Sue this cake looks Lush! My prize arrived today , Thank you so much its is even more beautiful than the photo!

    Thanks again
    Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything with chocolate chips is always a good thing. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cake up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweets-for-saturday-51.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥