Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year in Review…NOT

If I see one more “year in review” post, I’m going to vomit.  Please stop.  (If that’s you, I apologize, but JEEZ!)

Do we have one original thought out there today?

Gah.  Somebody is a grouch.

AND…if I see one more extra-long, melodramatic commercial for Unicef or ASPCA, I’m going to puke again.  I’m all for charity and such, but their tactics just piss me off.  I don’t need somebody ramming that up my butt three times ever hour on every single channel out there.  I will find someone else to give my money to just because of it.

Jeez, could I be anymore annoyed right now?  NO!

I just had to get those two things off my chest.  Comments are closed for this post.

Goodbye.  See you in 2012.

Happy New Year!

I mean it.

12 comments:

  1. comments are closed? Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to give to animal charities who show animals intheir worst state . . I want to see them when they are rhabilitated.

    Hope the Captain has a safe night, if he is on duty.

    If npt, have a good time with he and the pups tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks goodness, I got mine in early. Go use some of that yam gel. You know I'm teasing ya, sweetie, as I'm the first to grip about this kind of stuff. I think I'm having a glass of champagne tonight....that will make me very cheery tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! someone is in a bad mood today :-) !
    Hope you fel better tomorrow, when the new year rush is over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Pammy Sue, you sure are having a bad day. I do agree with you about the year in review posts though. Cheer up girl - turn off that stupid telly and pick up a hook for a bit of 'you' time. Happy new year. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Pammy- I agree with you!! I don't have a year in review either and am pretty tired of them.

    Mine is just a basic post. And no generic Happy New year posts either- have some thought into it people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Pammy for my post I did a few days ago:). I know what you mean about the charity thing. Here they stand in the middle of intersections on busy streets and stick their buckets in your window for donations. One of these days they're going to get run over and I'll swear I didn't do it on purpose. Have a wonderful new year with your new granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Pammy Sue. I'm with you all the way.
    Thank you for all the laughs last year. I'm looking forward to more this year.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for saying what I feel also! Amen, sister! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you and your family too! Wishing all the best for your new year 2012!!!
    Much love,
    LS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You said comments were closed. Lair..liar pants on fire!!! I cracked up. You are so funny when you are annoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥