Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Clean-Up

DSCF5706

I’ve got ten rows left…at least that’s the plan.  I’ve decided this one is going in the car.  You never know when you’ll need a blanket in the car.  I’m hoping to finish it up over this long weekend.

DSCF5717I made four of these smaller Jello parfaits yesterday.

I haven’t unmolded the Bundt pan yet.

You can see that tomorrow.

By the way, these were YUMMY.

I was out of sour cream after making the BIG salad.

So I used Yogurt in these.  It worked great.

DSCF5704I spent part of yesterday cleaning off the back porch.  The leaves had piled up after blowing off all of our neighbors’ trees, and it needed a good sweeping and general clean-up.  It was a beautiful day yesterday with lots of sunshine.  I also cleaned out some stuff from the garage.  I seem to be getting more done these days.  HRT?  Hmm…

DSCF5702 As you see, I had plenty of company.

I left the back door open most of the day and the dogs ran in and out as they pleased.  They love that.

DSCF5715

Ahh…

So much better.

***************************

Gotta run.

Take it easy.  Remember…

Keep it as stress-free as possible.

Enjoy your families.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and the Captain Pammy Sue. Enjoy your holiday and get lots of kisses from your beautiful grandbaby. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Pammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a yarn run, but the thought of getting in the Eve of Christmas Eve traffic makes me shudder . . might order it online and see if it gets her on MOnday . . LOLOL

    no, wrong laugh for this time of the year, it should have been HO HO HO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job on your layered jellos.. so pretty and I do bet they tasted yummmmO! A car blanket.. hmm.. good idea. You're so lucky to have fair weather to go out in your back porch to tidy up and the dogs running in and out.. I'm as stress free as I can get here.. hope you have a glorious holiday weekend.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm those parfaits look so yummy. Merry Christmas to you and yours Pammy Sue .. hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket looks fabulous. Merry christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely outdoor space! Have a merry Christmas! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Pammy Sue and the Captain, and of course all of your furry babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry christmas Pammy Sue.
    I'm so stuffed I can hardly waddle to the computer. We are not long home from our all day family Christmas but I've been stretched out in my recliner chair since we stumbled back through the door!
    Hope you have a nice day too.
    I'm not moving much tomorrow... or eating again either ( famous last words ?!!)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥