Sunday, December 25, 2011

*Winner*Winner*Winner*

Winner Balloons

Congratulations to:

*SUSIE LITTLE*

Susie’s Profile & Blogs: HERE

You Win!

I’ve emailed your notification

And left a comment on your blog.

Please respond within 72 hours or a new name will be drawn.

DSCF5775

DSCF5776

DSCF5777

I’ll get your loot in the mail mid-week if I get your address.

Thanks to everyone for playing and reading.

***************************

 

12-Layer Jello

Here is a picture of my 12-Layer Jello Salad.

It turned out great.

DSCF5707

The Captain and I wish you all a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Suzie & Merry Christmas Dear Pammy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pammy- Cool looking Jello Salad. Please do give us the particulars on colors, flavors you used etc. Looks yummy!

    Congrats to Suzie!

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come to my house and make that jello mold for me? How FUN is that! Merry Christmas to you guys! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Miss Pammy Sue. I so hope you and your family had a terrific Holiday....

    Which was better? yogurt? sour cream?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Susie . . .and :0{ for moi . . .

    Salad looks great . . can you actually taste each layer/flavor of your jello salad? It just looks so cool and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out great! Yeah! I'll have to try it. I think I'll make it for Easter. Maybe if I plan it this far in advance I'll actually get it made. It looks so dog-gone pretty! I'm gonna go get the recipe now. Such a pretty afghan for the car. Hope you're back and leg gets to feelin' better quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥