Thursday, December 15, 2011

Table Runner & Dogs

DSCF5621

Table Runner Sneak-Peek

I’ve had this red sparkly yarn for a few years now.  I found three balls with no labels at an antique mall.  It looks pretty, but it’s hell to crochet with.  I’d bet my bottom dollar that it is some type of discontinued Red Heart.  Ick…it practically squeaks when you crochet with it, and it’s very hard on the hands.  When I changed colors to the white (ILTY) it was like crocheting with pure silk.  Wow, what a difference.  I hope I have a nice green-colored yarn to add to this.  I’m sure I have some, I’m just not sure it’ll be the right color.  I may have to reconsider.

Anywho…looks like I have another “free” day today.  My doctor’s office called and postponed my appointment until tomorrow afternoon.

All I have for you is more dog pictures…

DSCF5628

Sweet Pile-O-Dogs.

DSCF5615

Eli thinks he’s too good to lie in a pile.

He considers himself the Alpha Dog so sleeps away from the others.

DSCF5616

He only snuggles with people.

He doesn’t look so alpha-ish now, does he?

DSCF5614

Ollie was 3.9 pounds at the vet.

His legs have gotten long and lanky.

DSCF5613

Sammy, on the other hand, is a super-chunk.

Bless her heart.

It must be all that sweetness.

A sweeter dog will never exist.

**************************

It’s a dark and rainy day…my favorite.

Time to go crochet.

Later.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a handful of dogs. I know what you mean about the red heart yarn. I just bought some to make trees..I hate it..so scratchy and rough. I don't think I will use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pammy Sue: I adore the table runner..Great colors.. I never tire of your dog pictures. I sent a picture of Ollie to my daughter she will flip. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having fun or what? I think I'd better Skype you in a few, as I see you are now talking endlessly to the pups. Each and everyone of those adoreable little guys. Seriously, Ollie only weighs 3.9,skinny little guys isn't he. Give me a few and I'll be ringing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doggie pics! The first one looks like Ollie is posing. He's sooo cute. I was surprised when they told me Leo was 13 pounds. He doesn't look like it. I take him after I get home today for his bloodwork. Fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, what stitch ar you using? Whenever I see it, I can never figure our how it works.

    LOVE the pile o'dogs. I have a pile o'cats and one alpha who sleeps alone too . . But, she sleeps on this wonderful pillow we call her throne :0|} lolol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful Table Runner.
    I love doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the doggy pics! And that red yarn looks so pretty! What a shame it's so hard to work with. Can't wait to see your table runner when it's finished! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥