Monday, December 12, 2011

Subway Art & Cookies

Dog Collage

Here’s my attempt at Subway Art created in Picnik.  Find instructions HERE if you’d like to try it.  I had fun making mine.

DSCF5526 I made some Snickerdoodle Cookies yesterday.

They turned out really great.

DSCF5527I used this boxed mix, and I will NEVER make them home-made again.  You can’t do much better than this.  They were quick and easy.  I made my cookies kind of big, so it only made 20 cookies, but that’s more than enough for us.  I highly recommend this mix.  They make great coffee cake mixes too.

Posting may be scarce for me this week.  I have a commitment nearly every day to do something.  Right now I have to leave and take Fletch & Ollie to the vet for booster shots and check-ups.

Bye!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm, cookies!! I love Snickerdoodle cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand is my FAVORITE for making "homemade." Everything we have ever tried from them has been wonderful. I am hoping the gingerbread cookie mix of theirs is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies look good. I've used that brand for bread and muffins, haven't seen the cookie mixes. Cute subway art, I need to give it a try. Have a great week Pammy Sue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be right over.... I need a doodle to get my noodle on straight. Crazy town. It seems that Subway art is the only way to escape. Great job. Of course, you did the dogs, how silly of me to think other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pooch version of subway art! I will have to look for that mix. You know I never met a cookie I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pammy!!!

    Just letting you know I'm back !!!

    Cookies look yummy !!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cookie tip. I love snickerdoodles but I seem to have lost my mojo of scratch baking..
    Now to also try the ginger ones...
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your subway art... want to give that a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krusteaz is good stuff! Have you tried the blueberry mix?? OMG

    Yea I've been busting butt lately myself. Mr. lick Lick is getting his canine pulled Tuesday and getting his teeth cleaned. I hope he makes it through it ok. I'm kinda worried.

    I'm gonna try to post this week and then I don't know about the next two. I will be going to FL the day after Leo's canine-ectomy. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥