Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pretty Little Coasters & Shitty Britches

DSCF5444

DSCF5446

DSCF5442

Simple Crochet Coasters

Free Pattern HERE.

I used H.L. I Love This Cotton and an F Hook.

funny people divider

Lookie Lookie!

DSCF5438

I received the rest of my Rachel Ray bakeware.

small_heart

I like.

Merry Christmas to me.

DSCF5426

Fiber Optics Village Decoration

My sister got it for me after Christmas one year.

She got it on clearance at Target.

I’ve had it about four years now.

I’m amazed that it still works when I take it out every year.

DSCF5428

A few of my snowmen (and ladies).

I love the crochet ones in the front.

I got them from Dawn’s etsy Shop last year.

***********************

I’m off to take some Dramamine and get some work done this morning.  T-30 hours until the doctor appointment tomorrow.  I’ve never been so excited to go to the doctor in my life.  We may not be able to start the HRT stuff until she gets me over whatever this crap is that’s still hanging on and making me nauseated 24 hours a day.  I’m still Miss Shitty Britches too, but only intermittently now.  Thank goodness for small favors.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you posting all early in the morn. Look at you sharing all your fun stuff. Look at you with all new R.R. casseroles {love em and jealous}. Look at you with Dawn's Snowman. Look at you with a village. Look at you going out the door to the docs. It's about time sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I shouldn't laugh..but you do make me!!!
    I hope you feel better soon. Are you going on HRT? I just started to use a Balance Cream I bought at the health food store, recommended to me by my friend who uses all holistic remedies. She suggested Pro Yam, but they did not have it. Mine is called Balance Cream, and has Yam in it. I am a wee concerned over the progesterone in it, even though it is natural. But let me tell you...I have been suffering with the WORST hot flashes for 11 years now. And I have never felt more comfortable since taking this cream!!! Good luck. Hope you feel better soon. Love those coasters...and your fiber optic house!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon :) HRT???? Yikes...are you sure about doing this??

    Love the coaster and thanks for the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the village. :o)

    When I saw shitty britches I thought you were talking about Harper! Hope that abates real soon! Though you can lose a few pounds that way. I often think about that and wonder would it be worth it to go on an ExLax diet. I know...I'm weird. I think of the weirdest dang stuff.

    I haven't had part of my innards for years now and the doc says no to HRT for me. Which I am fine with. I've not heard any good about them. My hot flashes come and go. When they come, they come with a vengeance. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the After Christmas Clearance Sales, but, with all of the pre-Christmas sales, they don't seem to have what they used to.

    Dad and I had a tradition. CHristmas aftyernoon we would go to a local drug store and buy Christmas Cards for the following year . . . sure miss that tradition :0|}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok..the title of the post caught me..so I had to read..lol..hope you feel better soon. Nothing like shitty britches. As for the HRT..that is a personal choice..my sisters both take them..I do not..and we all have hair on our faces. Go figure..Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also collect snowmen and women. I will have to photograph some and share them on my blog. I have two little frosted glass ones from I think Fostoria and they are sooOOooo cute! I take some diabetes meds that give me a permanent SB.. but thats better than the alternative to me. TMI? LOL!!!
    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! Love your coasters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥