I spent the afternoon making Ollie a new sweater. You can’t really see any details because it’s so black, but it does look cute on him.
I intended to make it multi and black, but I got so involved in the pattern that I forgot to change colors until it was too late. I wasn’t going to rip out several rows just so I could add a color. It looks great in all black in person.
Thanks to SHARON for the pattern link and video how-to. I had to make a few alterations to the pattern. For one thing, his chest size was 14 inches, and the pattern jumped from 10 inches to 16 inches. I used hook sizes G & H and altered the number of stitches and rows the pattern called for. I’d just stop and fit it around him every now and then to see how much bigger or smaller I needed it. It’s a cute pattern, but it’s very hard to follow and understand.
I have to get up and let The Captain sit at my computer and hook up my new printer. I broke mine today. I laid my headphones on my printer and the cord ran through the printer where the paper feeds in. GAH. It was a mess. He worked for over an hour trying to get the cord out without ruining my headphones, and because they are BOZE that I use for my work and are expensive, I didn’t want him to ruin them. A new printer was cheaper! He ended up banging the crap out of it with a big hammer & crow bar trying to take it apart.
P.S. Glad y’all liked the videos. Maybe I’ll do more of them because it was fun for me even though it makes me cringe to see and hear myself.