Monday, December 19, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Song & More

I've been listening to this over and over with my headphones on.  It makes me happy.  I do it every year just before Christmas.  I bet I listen to it 200 times.  The video is cheesy, but I love the song.  Put those headphones on and enjoy.  I bet it makes you smile and bop your head a little.


I'd give nearly anything if I could play along with that song on a trumpet.  Wouldn't that be fun??  I would dance and blow that horn like I was in KC and the Sunshine band.  Remember how they danced and played their horns?  Hee-hee.  That would be too much fun.

Instead, you can put your sunglasses on and pretend your blind like Jose Feliciano and play an air guitar.  Ready?  Let's go.

*******************
Here's a little KC & the Sunshine Band dancin' with their horns in case you forgot them...


Oh, I could so do that.

I wouldn't look as cool as they do, but who cares.

I saw KC walking down the street in Miami a few years ago.  He looked good!  I saw them on concert in about 1976.  Fun-fun.
I had so much fun watching this video.

*****************
Another 70's rock goodie...



Hold up your cigarette lighters and enjoy.

Ah, those were the good old days.

Feeling Nostalgic.

I love 70's rock & roll.

Yes, I do.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you know how I feel about "THE TUNES"... Now, I have my groove on. But, if I'm up at 2am humming KC and the Sunshine Band, you are going to get a call from me. Hello, Pammy Sue, can you please change the tune for me. Off to rock my way to emptying the dishwasher.

    Gotta love the 70s....you know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Feliz Navidad too - one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Played a cornet in hugh school band . . when I was learning to march and play I felt like I was going to knock my teeth out with the mouthpiece hitting my teeth . . . HO HO HO HO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love that music too.. having worked on 2 rock festivals in those days I really "lived" it. Sounds like you're in a great mood!
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70's rock...yes please! Love me some Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Elvis Costello, Bonnie Raitt, The Stones, The Band, Fleetwood Mac, and then there's Dan Fogelberg, John Denver, and Carly Simon, and I have been a Parrot Head for more than 30 years....oh look what you have got me doing here!!!
    That hook...oh my, where did you get it???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥