Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Layers of Sweet Color

jello2

finger-jello-2

red white jello

12 layer jello 008

DSC_1352 (Large)

blueberry jello

This one is a little different, but I love the look.

fruit bowl jello What a great idea…so pretty.

It’s pretty inside orange rinds too.

Just cut in half and scoop out all the orange.

Than layer on the Jello however you like…

Refrigerate, and then slice it up.

These melons have the fruit still in them.

Pretty-Pretty

*************************

Find the recipe for a 12-Layer Jello Salad HERE.  I’ve seen other recipes that use Sweetened Condensed Milk, but the less-sweet version sounds better to me.  Just Google away to find a recipe you like.

photo1 

 Sparkle Shots

I can’t stop looking at different versions.

But I’m forcing myself to stop now.

****************************

*HRT Update*

The hot flashes have all but stopped.  I haven’t turned an extra fan on in a few days now.

I’m having trouble sleeping...even more than before.  I go to sleep just fine, but then I wake up at 2:45 AM (weird, but it’s the same time every night), and I feel completely awake.  I’m taking an educated guess that it’s the Testosterone I’m taking at night.  I’m going to switch the Testosterone and the Progesterone to mornings and see what happens.  Supposedly you absorb it better in the mornings anyway, but I can’t tell you why.  My doc said I could take it at either time.

**************************

I’m outta here.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for the hot flashes going away!! Good luck with the sleep thing! I know that I adore Tylenol PM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jello salad looks really pretty and festive. I love all the colorful pictures you used. My mom used to make a Christmas jello salad, I'll have to dig out her recipe. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought you were up at 245am making all these jellos. Great colors of course. Glad you have stopped sweating out your sheets. Now, we just need to get you to stay asleep. Are you napping? I know, I know, but I just thought I'd ask. Tylenol PM has the opposite effect here. Jazz'z me all up with RLS.
    Yes, I'm avoiding finishing packing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear the hot flashes are gone.. I think changing when you take the meds will help on the wakefulness too.

    I love all the layered jewel toned jellos.. yummy!!

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rainbow of colors, how pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jellos I always whip frozen Milnot when I want to creamy up the color of my jello. No sugar, just whipped frozen Milnot....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous...wish I liked jello.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥