Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

DSCF5817

I’m crocheting a little this morning while I have my coffee.  I’ve started drinking a cup of instant every morning.  Ever since I got sick back in November, I cannot stand the taste of my regular coffee.  I can’t even drink it from Starbucks.  It’s just gross.  But this instant hits the spot, and I only have one cup.  I don’t even drink my iced coffee anymore, and I used to have 2-3 very large glasses a day.  Things change.  I wish I’d lose my taste for sugar as well, but I just don’t see that happening.  Ha.

DSCF5818 I had one of these for breakfast.  My daddy told me about these last week so I had to try them.  They are REALLY good!  Figures that they’d have 22g of fat though.  Ugh.  I guess I could try making some myself with turkey sausage and freezing them.  We’ll see how ambitious I am.

I really must do some work this afternoon.  I know it’s a holiday weekend, but I’ve put this off for two weeks and need to have it done by Monday.  I don’t wanna!  Boo!  Hiss! 

I’m still down in my back.  It’s no better.  I spend most of my time laying flat with my knees up.  Sucks to be old. 

8 comments:

  1. Whatever you are working on there is awfully cute! I can't imagine not liking the taste of coffee! The only time I couldn't drink it, was when pregnant. When I was puking my guts out for 9 months straight!!!
    I hope your back feels better soon!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better. There is nothing worse than being down because of your back. Well, maybe not enjoying our coffee or 22 grams of fat in the good food! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we are starting out the last day of the year with the same breakfast. We are having the turkey here, just so tomorrow isn't a shocker, as the diet begins. Please, get that back better soon. I just may have the same idea in mind today. Nothing sounds better to me than laying around on my back all day with my knees up.

    So, could that work be putting Xmas away today? he-he... I did most of mine yesterday.

    Will check in later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you're pregnant!! :-) I also like the lacy collar looking thing you're working on. I got a big order from KnitPicks.. you can see it on my blog.. GREAT colors!!

    So sorry about your back pain.. been there too.

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Pammy!

    Here's to you being back to yourself in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your back is better soon, love what you're working on, looks real sweet.
    Have a wonderful New Year
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the purple and I thought the same and had pancakes this am too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm loving the purple collar you're giving us a peek at in your photo. Tell us about it! I haven't touched a crochet hook for quite a while. I crocheted one fingerless mitten on the way to Ohio before Christmas and that's it. I'm fixing a prime rib today but sort of goofed. I didn't read the package and we discovered it was a fully cooked prime rib yesterday. I wanted to try to do one from scratch. Oh well, next time. I hope it tastes good cause it was expensive. We're even eating dinner at the kitchen table instead of in front of the TV. And with our Christmas dishes. We're going all out here. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥