Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An Inspired Hook & Some Cookies

DSCF5686

A spark of inspiration crept up on me today…

DSCF5683

It smacked me right between the eyes.

DSCF5684

DSCF5685

And I’m off and running working again on a project started weeks ago.  You haven’t seen this one before.  I’ve been hiding it next to my bed and been doing a row or two in the evenings when I had nothing else to do.  Now I hope to get serious and finish it. 

Here’s a little something else that was created by someone’s inspired hooks…

3624_medium2 Isn’t it gorgeous?

I love the pillows too.

A wonderful touch.

The room looks so pretty and clean.

wallpaper_01_medium2

Inspired by the Deep Blue Sea.

Made by: Sveta T.

Go see the rest of her photos.

***********************

Here are some pretty Christmas cookies I made last night…

Peppermint Meltaways

2011 Peppermint Meltaways . . . 01

Have you ever tried a recipe called Lemon Meltaways?

The lemon ones have always been a favorite of mine.

These are exactly the same only Peppermint.

And melt away they do.

Right in your mouth.

So YUMMY.

Go see Paula and the recipe HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Good girl. Nice to see your hook in hand. I can't wait to see your's get that big. Now, don't go tempting me with peppermint meltaway cookies right before dinner. Bad, Pammy Sue, Bad Pammy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me want cookies NOW. Num. I'm liking your big granny.. can't wait to see it laid out flat. Love that blue one too.
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Miss Pammy . . . do you have the Lemon Meltaways posted?

    The husband and I have finished putting together our "goodie bags" for the neightbors. When I read him your post, his eyes lit up. I told him, "No more cookies until we get the ones eaten you made."

    So, I shall be awaiting the Lemon Meltaways recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the Lemon Meltaway recipe link if anyone is interested: http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1873/lemon-meltaways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pammy!!!

    I love those hooks. That's the only kind I use. Easy to hold.

    So far today I have made Bourbon Balls & Buckeyes. Tomorrow I'll be making Cookie Dough Truffles!!!

    Have A Merry Christmas !!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT those cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥