Friday, December 02, 2011

I Don’t Know

DSCF5365

Yesterday when I mentioned that I hadn’t taken down the fall picture from above the fireplace yet, PAULA left a comment with a brilliant idea.  Instead of taking it down, wrap it like a present and leave it!  Although this is a terrible picture, you get the idea.  It looks great!  Just a little more progress made.  I still need a big red bow to go on the “present.”  Thank you, Paula!

christmas_divider_07

DSCF5361

Also yesterday, I made this Cheesy Taco Casserole in my new Rachel Ray baking dish.

Isn’t it fab?

(My friends in the background are some I picked up for the dogs.)

I loved this dish so much when I received it, I got back online and ordered several more pieces in different colors.  I got some red, some orange, and even some little lime-colored ramekins.  I’m not giving you the link for the recipe because, one, I don’t remember which site I got it from, and two, it wasn’t that great.  I’ve had better.  I got the Rachel Ray bakeware from Zappos.com.  And you thought they only had shoes!  But they have other things, and the shipping is FREE, and the price was among the lowest I found.  I received it the third day after I ordered it, again FREE shipping and FAST.

DSCF5363 Here is the casserole after I baked it.

ornaments-bar

Finally, it’s just me complaining again…

I’ve felt like crap ALL DAY.

Nausea, snot for days, hot & sweaty, cold, achy, etc.

BLAH!

I’m so sick of this shit.

Oh…one more thing!

I’m going to the doctor on Wednesday to see about Hormone Replacement Therapy.  I can hardly wait!  I can’t imagine what it will be like to have a normal body temperature again, one of the many perks I am hoping to achieve with it.  Of course, I will let you know how it goes.

Thank goodness that god-awful “BUG” is a little further down the page now.  That thing gives me the creeps!

4 comments:

  1. There you go. This is sooooo much better. But it's making me want to dive right in for some reason. Love you set up with your friends hanging out. Perfect idea for wrapping the pictures. WOW... and purple too, it's so...well...you.

    Yes, you need to get your tail to the docs. A.S.A.P. Let's get rid of the sick-ies first, then we will talk about the HRTs, they make me nervous. How's about that natural stuff Kris is taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're better and I hope the doc can do what you want. Me.. I just let mother nature take it's course and I yam what I yam. I like your purple Christmas thing you have going there! Fun to get new bakeware!!

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me want some of those casserole dishes, etc. They look great!

    I'm sorry you're not feeling good. Get better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the doctor can help you ! get well soon !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥