Sunday, November 27, 2011

Alive & Kickin’

Sort of…

Let me ease back into this by just posting a few pictures that were taken over the past few days.  I’m not feeling very chatty, but I do feel better.

DSCF5240

I dug out my beads for the votive jar so I decided to make myself a couple of bracelets while they were out.  As soon as I was finished taking this picture…

DSCF5263

I broke one of them taking it off.

DAMMIT.

Shoddy workmanship.

DSCF5272

Then I made another votive jar cover.

Love the RED.

I tied some red & white ribbon on it after I took the pics.

Quick & easy little gifts for Christmas.

DSCF5306

A couple of washcloths.

DSCF5308

DSCF5312

A nice little home-made gift for my nail lady.

DSCF5300

The obligatory doggy picture.

I tied some red & white ribbon on him too.

DSCF5303

I snapped this pic of Fletch & Ollie…

DSCF5303B

I’ve told you before…

Fletch is constantly flashing his pretty white teeth at us.

He’s done it since he was a puppy.

He’s doing it again in this picture.

It CRACKS me up!

I can always count on my doggies to make me smile,

Even when I’m sick.

christmas_divider_01

I’m feeling so much better.

Thank you for your well-wishes!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
    Isn't it nice that your dogs get on together so well. Did you have any problems with little Ollie fitting in?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'd say you were feeling a little better. I love the bow on Ollie too. He is ready for the holidays too. You have been busy for someone who's not been up to par. Oh, I see Helsie. I've been following her since the beginning. She's a doll and travels with her hubby to great places. Just starting with the hook, but quilts and has great tidbits about AU that we need to know for our travels there one day.

    Get better and better... Have you played your word yet over on WWF. Better check we are close this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlie.. so glad to see that you're getting better. Missed my daily PS fix! Love the crochet you're getting done. I'm working on my ripple.. kinda feeling the need to do some quickies. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pammy, I missed your last two posts and didn't know you were so sick! I have been a mess for going on two weeks too. I think I am finally on the upswing. I have a tendency to get bronchitis, and that is always a concern for me. I am treating it with herbs, and I hope I can kick it. How are you feeling now? Love the projects you have made for Christmas gifts. Drat on the broken bracelet! I haven't been doing Words with Friends lately. Been so busy, and sick on top of it.
    You get well soon kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fletch and Ollie love.....love it! Glad you're feeling better!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥