Monday, October 17, 2011

Uh-Oh…

Pammy Sue,

What have you gone and done now?

 DSCF4773

OMG!

DSCF4776

OMG, OMG!

DSCF4768

OMG, OMG, OMG!

DSCF4785

DSCF4749

DSCF4781

We haven’t named him yet.  Maybe I should just name him OMG!  Hee-hee.  I can’t find exactly the right name fit, but it will come.  I’ve been racking my brain and looking online for dog names.  Is he adorable or WHAT??  He is a Chihuahua, he weighs 2 lbs, and he is 8 weeks old.  He has three fawn blotches on his back and his ears are also fawn.  The fawn color doesn’t show up in the pictures.

Up until yesterday, I had managed to not get another Chihuahua since Little Boy died.  That all fell apart this weekend, especially when The Captain was onboard with it.  He knows how much I have missed Little Boy (my last Chihuahua) since he died unexpectedly a couple of years ago.  It was like I had lost an arm!  Chihuahuas are very much one-person dogs, and I was his one person.  He was always there right with me no matter where I was.  So anyway, we got this little guy Saturday and he has stolen my heart.  He is so teenie!  The Captain says this is my anniversary (Oct 30), birthday (Nov 2), and Christmas present all rolled into one.

So that’s why I was too busy to post all weekend.  He has not peed or pooped in the house ONCE!  I remember how easy Little Boy was to potty train.  I think this little guy will be the same.  I think it’s easier when there are other dogs in the house too.  They all go out together and do their business.  Plus, the weather is perfect for it for the next few weeks.

That’s it!  I’m outta here till next time.

XOXOXO,

The Crazy Dog Lady

 

26 comments:

  1. OMG He is so freaking cute! What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! He is soooooo cute! How can anyone resist that face???? Congrats on the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG is right - he is just the cutest! I've been wanting a chihuahua for the longest time - I'll have to start bugging my husband about it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG... he is sooooo adorable! Okay, I want a dog so bad !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How bout Tres ( for the 3 spots on his back) Plus he is Mexican.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the addition to your family. "Little Fawn" is certainly a cutie and I'm sure will be a lot of fun. Happy Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! He IS adorable!!!!! Oh Happy early Birthday to BTW. Fellow Scorpio, I am Oct 31st. I have always wanted a little chihuahua, my dogs have always been BIG dogs. Hmmmm..the name Spirit comes to mind...I won't say why tho :)
    Good luck with that adorable little "OMG"!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is just the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, he's a cutie! Puppies are so much fun! :o) One of my dogs (an Eskie) is similar in coloration-- all white except for "biscuit" ears and spots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new little one!!...And Ummmm...why not the name Fawn?! Seems to fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is adorable Pammy Sue! I have one and she's 4yrs. old and my pride and joy! You are so right b/c they are easy to train. Never really had an issue with her using the potty in the house! Are any of your other dogs jealous of him? I hope not but there is always one that is. All
    the best with your new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm he's adorable for sure! You could name him O-emjie pronounced OMG. My in-laws named their dog Deeojee (DOG) and this was years ago. I'm sure you'll come up with a name, soon. My first thought when I saw him was "Snow". Aren't puppies the best? Love your hair cut, it's so cute on ya. Have a fab week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't stand it, he's totally adorable, congrats! It's not hard to go from 2 to 3, right? How about a name with Mexican flair...Chico, Taco...too cliche? Enjoy your little cutie. xjosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little guy is just too cute. I know you will name tacoreallyreally soon so we can all get somesleep. So glad to hear the captain was o board too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That has to be about the cutest sweetest little thing I have seen in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is he........makes my two dogs look like big boof heads LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet he is. What a love. Congratulations on your new little guy. Waiting to hear his name.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pamela he is so darn cute looks like a little snowball. I bet new mommy will spoil him with lots of love for sure. I am so happy for you take care have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is adorable, way too cute!!!!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keeping in mind that I am an EXTREME dog person, I don't think there is anything more exciting than a new puppy! And no greater heartbreak than losing one of our pets! How exciting for you! And, OMG, he IS adorable! Our neighbors had one and I fell in love with the breed. My hubby is a "big dog" guy - so I'll never have one this little but I DO think they are adorable! Never knew, until our neighbors had theirs, just how susceptible they are to cold! That little "Tinker" (her name) was always dressed to the nines with adorable, warm outfits! Can't wait to hear what name you give him! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! What a little dolly! He is so cute. It makes me want one NOW! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy Cow!! Now that's a cute little guy! I can't wait to hear what his name will be.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely OMG!! This new little man in your life is just the sweetest, bless his little heart! Congratulations on this newest addition to your family! ~teener

    ReplyDelete
  24. Big congrats! I didnt know you were "expecting" :) He is such a little precious fella! So sweet! Love the pics! Espec of Eli checking him out. Eli suddenly looks big!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥