Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Boredom

So tiny!

So cute!

*******************
New Crochet Project Started:

It will be a rainbow blanket made completely from my stashed yarn.  No fair buying anything new!  No worries though, I have PLENTY!  I'm a little worried that my colors aren't bright enough, but oh well.  We shall see.  Have you ever seen an ugly rainbow?  Me neither.

I haven't mentioned the World Series of Baseball here since it started, but with the home team in it, of course we are watching and cheering them on.  Tonight they are back home for Game #3 of 7 and tied at one game apiece.
Go Rangers!

P.S.  Do not worry.  My template is not staying like this!  I don't think it's so much that the new Blogger format is harder, because it's not...it's just me not knowing what I want and taking the time to make it that way.

13 comments:

  1. There you are. How can you have been bored all day with Ollie around to play with. Hey, I'm diggin' your rainbow. You will feel so good when there is a dent in that stash. I so wish I had done the O.A. pattern on mine. Off to see if you have play your WWF....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie is so DoGgOnE cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Your new afghan is beautiful !!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far the colors are wonderful. I wish that I could crochet projects faster. Seems to take me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little paw, on your hand is just so cute :)
    You could never be bored with such cuteness.
    Love your rainbow stashghan so far!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blankie. The colours look great.
    And Ollie's little paw in you hand looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new little doggie is so cute. Is the blanket for him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:43 PM

    I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a teeny tiny little paw!! Love the new rainbow blankie! We are pulling for Texas too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love the granny ripple! Been thinking about making one myself... Oh well, the mind ponders :)
    Adorable puppy btw!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Fall Leaves on the edges . . . looks like my front yard :0}

    Good luck to your Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww.....I love Ollie. The blanky is pretty so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always stop dead in my tracks when I see your pup photos. What a little darling! I'm rooting for the Rangers too. Have a good week, Pammy Sue. xJosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥