Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sandman Ghan Border

DSCF4601

I’m starting my fourth row of the border right now.  About four or five more to go before I start the white edging.  I love this part!  I’m savoring every moment and scheming as I go about the white edging.  I think I found one in a Japanese book I’m going to try.  I’m not sure if it will work out or not, but I’m going to give it a go.

I’m hoping to have a Tah-Dah on the Sandman Ghan tomorrow night.  That’s an ambitious estimate.  It really depends on what work I have on Monday.  Yep, it’s back to work after a week of vacation tomorrow.  YUCK!  I want another week or two…or retirement would be even better.  Ha-ha.  I’m afraid that’s wishful thinking for a few more years anyway.

Have a nice Sunday.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck Pammy- can't wait for the final Tah-dah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how that is looking.. can't wait to see it all done! You will love retirement.. but you'll find out that you fill all that time with other stuff and you'll be just as busy.. except that you will be doing what YOU want. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking good - can't wait to see the end product (even if I might have to) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking very nice. I love your colors. I can't wait for the complete 'reveal'!...I finished mine now. :-) Or I should say...my friend finished mine. But either way, it's done!! ^_^

    http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/2011/09/tale-of-yoyo-bagthe-end.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for the Jap. one. I have loved each on that I have picked. I think you will be surprised how nice they turn out. This is going to be better than I think you thought.

    What back to work tomorrow. Boo-Hoo. We need to get on the same schedule. These weekends of chores are for the birds.

    Can't wait to see this finished. I bet you sewed in those tails as you went, un-like me. Good Pammy, Good, Good Pammy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your border is looking great Pammy Sue. Good luck on finishing it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being creative is just SOOOO soothing to the soul, isn't it? Sounds like you're having fun...your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see the border you settle upon! Have a good week...even if it DOES include some work. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your edging! It is turning beautiful, and the colors you are choosing look really great! Can't wait to see your finished project!
    Have a wonderful new week ahead!
    Lobestitch, xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Sophie's granny square blanket is downstairs right now calling my name. I must finish it before Christmas. Is the bobbly blanket next? It is completely gorgeous. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy again. Wishing you a happy week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥