Saturday, September 17, 2011

Middles R Done

DSCF4467

I’ve gotten all the middles made for my “plain” blanket.  I really need to think of a better name for it before that one sticks.  I have a couple of ideas I’m pondering.

DSCF4466I’m adding some solid linen squares throughout the blanket along with the ones with the colored middles.

feet 

DSCF4461 I made some Molasses Cream Bars yesterday.  Mmm…  I know I’ve posted the recipe here before, but I couldn’t find it when I did a quick search for it.  I’m too lazy to type it all out right now.

I’ve got lots to do today so I’m outta here.  Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Both...looking good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fingers are just a flyin. Haha "plain" blanket def should have a better name. I'm sure you will come up with a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the solid squares in the blanket are a great addition. Makes the details of the colored pieces really special.

    Perhaps a basic blanket instead of a plain blanket? I wouldn't say it's plain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks good! If you like, post it on the link party of my new blog: www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com
    Have a lovely evening and enjoy those lovely cream bars! :-)
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about.. "Nature" blanket.. or Autumn or Oatmeal or Natural.. it's not plain, it's pretty!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be putting on my thinking cap to help with the name. Looking great so far. Can't wait to see it all come together. Watch out, I just advised Scott we are going on a major diet after our trip. Icks... I might get a wee bit crabbie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the look of that blanket. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'm not very creative about names for my blanket so "plain" sounds good to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam! Lovin' the new blankie and your flower pillow too. Cream bars look delish and I want a piece right now, yum. I haven't posted on my blog but will soon. I have so much to say about what I'm doin' and I've been soooo busy. Thanks for keeping me inspired to pick up my hook and yarn again soon. AND thanks for keeping me laughing as I need it badly right now. I haven't commented but I've been stopping by!!! Love you! Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥