Monday, September 26, 2011

Lemon Chicken, Pasta Salad, Cookies

DSCF4607

I got the Lemon Grilled Chicken recipe from The Sisters Cafe.  It’s as good as she says it is.  I’ll be making this one again and again.  I marinated my chicken from Friday evening until Sunday at noon, placed it on a hot grill pan for about a minute on each side to get the grill marks, and then baked it for 28 minutes.  I used boneless chicken breasts and bottled lemon juice.

The pasta salad is my Aunt’s.  Here it is below.  Left click on it and then print or paste it into a Word Doc and print.  I love this pasta salad and it goes great with this chicken.  I used Spiral Pasta, a large jar of diced pimentos, and a small can of sliced ripe olives instead of the red & green pepper.  It says not to use light mayo, but I did and it’s fine.  I added a Tbsp of oregano to the dressing because we both love oregano.

DSCF4610

DSCF4612 Have you seen these cookies at the grocery store?  They are REALLY good.  I’m a coconut lover.  These are neat because they come in 8 individual foil packets with 8 cookies in each one.

I’m putting the last round on The Sandman Ghan today.  I’ll post pictures later today or in the morning.

Image2 Pammy Sue

9 comments:

  1. All of that looks really good!! Thanks for sharing the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious. I will have to try the pasta salad. Grandma's cookies! I love the peanut butter cookies and have to literally run past them in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are trying to make me want to make this before we leave Saturday, aren't you.....giggle...

    So, glad you decided to take a break last night and work on the last rows this morning. Did you ICE that elbow, my friend? We will be excited to see it when you finish. Finish is the keyword here...giggling again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the Sandman Ghan when you get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe...and the heads up on the Grandma's cookies! I love chocolate AND coconut and I hadn't seen these. of I go to get 'em...NOW!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pasta salad and don't make it nearly often enough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fam LOVES pasta salad...it's my daughter's favorite meal when I throw in everything but the kitchen sink. In fact, she has already requested it for her birthday dinner (which isn't until January, mind you). I'll have to try your recipe out on the gang! I know they'll love it. Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam,
    You have been cooking up a storm! Looks good! And YES, those cookies look yummy. MUST FIND!!!!
    Thank you for your sweet comment today!!!
    My Mama did indeed, teach me well.
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pasta salad sounds great, but I'm not much on chocolate chip cookies...glad you enjoyed them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥