Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Tuesday

DSCF4221

How beautiful are these roses?

REALLY, REALLY Beautiful!

I had a rough day yesterday.  I was stressed to the MAX over work stuff…mainly just too much of it.  I went to bed stressed and I woke up stressed.  So…

I bought myself these roses.

It worked.

I feel so much better.

Plus, I gave myself a good talking-to and did a little cooking this morning.  Cooking and baking are great stress-relievers for me as long as it’s my idea and I don’t have to rush or worry about impressing anybody.

This is a STRESS-FREE ZONE today.

No Stressing!

Not Even a Little…

Or you will be banned to your bedroom for a time-out nap!

DSCF4214

heartDivider23

Switching gears now…

DSCF4211

I will be trying this and posting a review soon.

And finally, a quick peek at what I’ve been working on.  More info soon…

DSCF4223

DSCF4222

 

heartDivider23

Have a beautiful day.

DSCF4216

DSCF4219

11 comments:

  1. Nevermind the Roses Pammy, I want that little trivet they're sitting on and the afghan in the background- I'm assuming you made those- so cool! The roses are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!!! What a way to cheer up.

    Love the colors of your afghans, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those roses are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Marla...I love the trivet!! It's beautiful! Your projects are beautiful, too. I'm always in awe of how efficient everyone else is with their crochet. Y'all must be much more organized than I am...I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Flowers always do it for me too! :-) And those are gorgeous! 'You done good for yourself!' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those roses are beautiful and I think it's really neat that you bought them for yourself!

    Glad you had some downtime today too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy that you were able to de-stress..

    ReplyDelete
  8. For as long as my feet are on this side of the dirt I am happy :))
    Love your roses, they sure lift the spirit.
    You have a great day also :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your roses are beautiful love the color love the crochet madala pretty colors. Girl needs a break now and them. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the roses Pam, they have got to be my fav flower & the scent Mmmmmm, wayyyyyy too good. Can't wait to see your new hookey projects!!
    Karen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want in to some of that stress free zone please. Beautimus roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥