Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Get Your Own Creepy Lady

DSCF3922

I remembered another question I was going to answer yesterday.  Someone had asked where I got my creepy lady.  I got her at Roxy Display.  I bought the wig for her there also.  She even has pierced ears.  They were not selling the earrings or the lipstick.  Hmphf.

I have to go to Hobby Lobby later because I need some bouclé yarn for an edging I’m making.  I have three GIANT skeins of it, but of course, none of them are the right color.

I have nothing else to say today.  Goodbye.

7 comments:

  1. Sally Beauty Supply stores carry them too. I bought a foam one there but they have nicer ones similar to yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my oldest daughter was in cosmetology school, she had those doll heads and they creeped me out every time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings on creepy lady. Hey, I'm trying your baked spaghetti for dinner tonite.. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These creepy ladies are creeping me out. Have fun out there. Just got home with my goodies for your Orange Ice Cream. Went Diet and FF on all that I could. Will let you know how it turns out.

    Take some water, it's nasty hot out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creepy lady reminds me of a funny story. We were visiting my sister when the kids were young and one of them opened the closet at the end of the hall and they all freaked out! My brother-in-law wore toupee's in those days and had like 6 "heads" in that closet, each with a different toupee on it. The kids still talk about it. LOL
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the same place I got my ladies in my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say...she's kinda cool, in a creepy way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥