Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Cool Story

Mila Kunis Says She'll Accompany

U.S. Marine to Corps Ball

By Hollie McKay

Published July 11, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, last week set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking Mila Kunis to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

And when FOX411 asked Kunis about the invitation over the weekend, her co-star, Justin Timberlake, assured Moore he was going to make it happen.

“Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake asked Kunis excitedly, before sending out a direct message to Moore. “I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”

After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-old actress agreed.

“I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she said, turning to Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”

“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”

Kunis nodded.

“I’ll do it,” she confirmed.

So get that limo reserved, Sgt. Moore!

 

I hope they fall in love and get married!

What a fairytale that would be.

small_heart How romantic small_heart

~Sigh~

********************

Q & A

I know y’all ask me questions all the time in the comments, and I really do try to remember to answer, but I know I don’t.  Let me answer a few now that I can remember.

What kind of work do you do?  I have a transcription business that I started back in 2002.  I started out working for other people, but I struck out on my own in 2004.  I soon had more work than I could handle, so I took a partner.  We mostly do corporate transcription for business writers who write articles for business magazines and internal business white papers, Webcasts, speeches, etc.  We also do medical transcription now and then.

Can you share the flower pattern for the flower you used on your hats?  The one I used for the gray hat came with a purchased pattern so I can’t give you that one.  But the one I used on the baby hat I like better anyway.  You can find the free pattern HERE.

That’s all I can remember.  Just two questions.  How lame.  Anywho…if you have a question and I haven’t answered it, it’s not because I’m ignoring you.  I just forgot.  So ask it again if you really want to know.  I’ll make a special effort to remember to answer questions here.  I used to try to answer either by doing it in the comments section or by going to your blog and answering the question in your comments section, but those didn’t work very well.  Sometimes other people want to know the answer also, and nobody remembers to go back to old posts and look for the answers in the comment section.  So the best way I can think to answer is to just answer questions every few days here.  Whew!  That was a long explanation, but I needed to say it because I’ve been thinking about it lately.

*********************

I’m going to start putting tags on my entries so I can find stuff.  I guess the last six years worth of stuff will just have to be tagless because I am NOT going back and doing that…at least not now.  As much as I post, it would take me forever to do that.  I don’t even know if I’m doing it right.  I use Windows Live Writer to make my entries into Blogger so I just winged it.

I have to go to work now.  I’ve wasted nearly an hour messing around already.

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. My neighbor works from home doing the same thing, only strictly with medical. She has a thriving business. She was an actress. She had a long time part on a soap opera, and has been an actor her entire life. What a switch, eh?
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila: You go girl! Have a great day Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. How cute. Hope they have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any suggestions for others interested in getting into transcription? Schools and such? I would love any pearls you would be willing to share.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for telling us about your job.. congrats on it being so successful! Thanks for the nifty flower pattern, I copied it and printed it, I think it's the prettiest flower pattern I've seen.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post and I agree about answering questions it somehow gets lost in blogland and we forget that we asked or where and then it the author is hopping all over trying to answer, I like your idea to post on it... :) Great story I too hope they marry...Debb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Thanks for the flower link. Will give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥