Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yikes

So I wake up this morning and find my big mug plastered all over this here page.  I had to hurry and put something up and push that entry down some.  Heh-heh.  It was fun though.

Problem is…I don’t have anything to post!  I haven’t even had my coffee yet.

I’m going to go get me a giant cuppa and come back and make another entry.  That’ll push those pics even farther down the page.

Is it weird to see my face when I very rarely show it?  I know when other people do that it messes with my head.  You all probably have your own image of me in your head and to see the real me is probably weird and nothing like what you imagine when you read here.  That’s the way it usually works.

Okay, I’m running for that coffee and then I’ll be back with something to put up here.

2 comments:

  1. I am sitting here with my cuppa too. How was dinner last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Sister! You just don't realize how pretty you are!
    You have beautiful skin (I don't.)
    You have nice big eyes (I don't.) Your lips are nice and full (not mine.)
    You are 5+ years younger than me. Dang girl! You look great!
    Not to mention, you weigh less...hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥