Friday, June 10, 2011

A Suggestion, If You Will

I noticed a lot of people are handing out "suggestions" or "rules" lately about a variety of things.  Here is something that bugs me.  Please do not be offended if you are doing this.  I tell you this out of love...

If you are going to blog and have pictures (which is a must if you blog!), get a REAL camera for God's sake.  Stop using your phone.  You might as well not have pictures if you are going to post shitty phone pictures of your crochet or anything else.  It does NOT do your crochet justice!  If you are going to spend your time enjoying blogging, do it right.  You can get a digital camera for pretty cheap these days, and even the cheap ones are 10,000 times better than a phone picture.  (The occasional action shot that requires an on-the-spot picture with your phone is acceptable, but that's it.)

I can just hear your defensive comments now...JUST DO IT!

That got my blood pressure up.  Comments are closed because I don't want to hear it.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top of your page it really is neat. Love the photo of you and your pretty crocheting. I agree if your going to do it right then use the right equipment. Have a super weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..have a good day! Loving it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:18 PM

    I happened to run into the dog in the rain picture that you have on your blog. Do you happen to know that dog? did you take that picture?
    The reason why I ask is because I lost my dog in Nashville Tennessee and looks a lot like that dog knowing him he would sit in the middle of the road like that he has done that before he had the habit of wandering off.
    Please if you know about that dog let me know
    joeart7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your header is great , I love using pacasa.
    Hows that hook flashing :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, it says that comments are closed...and here I am commenting!!!!
    You crack me up Pam. I love it. I often think, what you dare to say!!!
    Love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First thing in my morning, I make coffee and turn the computer on and go through my favorite blogs list. You never fail me and I love your honesty. I to would like to start one myself but it seems in real time people could careless what I have say and probably the blog world would be not be much different. I am very content reading my favorite people and getting inspired by their yummy crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. joeart7@gmail.com :

    Sorry...don't know the dog or the source for the photo. I think I googled "lonely" and it came up.

    I don't email anonymous people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:36 AM

    LOL.....MY TOUGH BITCH....BP Promise its why we friends. If this is to much for the blog delete it but if its not F um. NEXT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's going on here. I can comment. But, I really think there is something big up with this whole google mess.

    By the way, I think you know how I feel about pictures and the whole camera thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone just shut down their blog yesterday because they were upset at blog world. Pammy Sue, did you push them over the edge? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥