Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sammi Collage

Sammi Collage

Sammi Girl

I made this sweet little collage of my little Sammi with a lot of her baby pictures.  I’m a little behind the curve in learning all the ins and outs of Picasa and Picnik.  I started to make another collage of some of my Flickr Favorites, but I’m ready to watch the race now so I just threw this up.  I think you can click on it if you want to see any of the cute Sammi pictures a little closer.  She’s such a funny-face.  I love her so HARD!

That picture where she’s wearing the red arm band is from when she was very sick a few years ago and we almost lost her.  That red bandage is holding her IV port in place.  She needed fluids regularly because she wasn’t eating or drinking.  We never did find out what was wrong with her, but she pulled through and has been healthy ever since.

I haven’t been on the computer as much as I normally am since Friday.  I think I just needed a little break and was somewhat disinterested.

Okay, off to the races.  See ya.

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is great! Look at Sammi's Baby pictures! And I see Little Boy there too!
    These are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My sweet little Sammi girl. I just love her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy is really precious love her baby pictures. Enjoy your races and have a good day to relax some. I always love checking out what you been doing. Take care my friend be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute baby pup for sure.. we love our Cairn like that.. best dog we've ever had!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! A Break is good....Dog is adoable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics Pammy Sue :))where would we be without our four legged friends..
    Have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sammi's such a cutie patootie pie. Give me pup pictures any day of the week and I just melt. Enjoy being unplugged. xJosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥