This is the first time I’ve given my new make-up a try…(See a few posts back if you missed it.)
After taking this first picture, I decided I needed to go darker with the eye make-up…
Definitely darker, but I’m not sure it’s better. Yes, I think it is better. I could have blended it better in both pictures. Hmpf.
I used “Auto Correct” on this picture. It made my eyes blue and my hair redder. My eyes are green! I also need more under-eye concealer if I’m going to use that feature. If I stare at that picture, my eyes are two different sizes. Ack! Creepy. OMG, they ARE two different sizes.
1. The Clinique eyeliner in a tub was HARD to put on straight. Need practice and a better brush. I blended the crap out of it once I got it on too because I wasn’t going for the Sophia Loren look. LOL. My mother would be horrified. (We’re meeting my parents for dinner tonight.)
2. Blend, blend, blend – that goes for everything.
3. I used the M.A.C. Face & Body Foundation and it is the perfect color. It was a lucky guess since I ordered it online. (I got Sand) And by the way, it seems expensive, but it’s a BIG bottle of foundation…like twice what you usually get.
4. I like all of the eye shadows a lot. Must get more colors.
5. I should have ordered blush. I used some Maybelline that I already had.
6. I have a big honking nose.