Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Just Messin’ Around

DSCF3365

I haven’t done a whole lot other than work the last couple of days.  I haven’t done any crocheting to speak of.  I started the above little squares.  Go HERE to see what I have up my sleeve, and HERE for a tutorial.  (I’m making two-round squares instead of three since I’m using worsted-weight yarn and a G hook.)

DSCF3370

I had to run a bunch of errands today…gas, bank, groceries, Hobby Lobby, Fashion Bug, and Petco for a new dog bed for next to my desk in my office.  I found this denim one on sale for $37, and it rang up for $22 so they gave it to me for that price.  Score!  That’s all it’s worth anyway.  I thought it looked nice and would be durable being denim and all.  Fletch was squished in there with Sammi, but he got out when I started to take this picture.

DSCF3371

They are taking turns trying it out.

I think they approve.

***********************************************

You can tell I have nothing to talk about so I’m leaving now.

8 comments:

  1. Fun and different colors for you. I was just wondering what you have been up toooooo..... Ok, yesterday's nap kept me up till 330am pacing and looking for snacks. No nap today, so I'm running on fumes right now.

    Don't let the dogs fight over that bed tonight. I can see it coming now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell the doggies love the new bed :)) so cute too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is your other pooch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so prolific! Nice bed for the pooches too.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice doggin' bed! What is it you do again Pam? I think you told me once, but I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I like what's up your sleeve and the especially like the colors. Looks like the new bed is a hit with Sammi, great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww...my fur neice and nephew! (kiss kiss)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...I printed that out yesterday. Which reminds me that it's still in the car...I forgot to grab it out yesterday when I got home. :o) I love your colors though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥