After watching those Pixiwoo videos on YouTube last weekend, I decided my make-up drawer needed an overhaul. I’m throwing out all the old, cheap make-up and replacing it with what I ordered online. I never spend much money on make-up. I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart or the drugstore.
Here’s what I got:
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
2. Clinique Eyeliner in Dark Brown
From Estee Lauder
1. Sensuous Noir Eu de Parfum (Love this, but just use a tiny bit!)
2. Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Baby
From MAC Cosmetics
1. MAC LipGlass Lip Gloss in Frankly Fresh (I had to order this from eBay)
2. MAC Face & Body Foundation in Sand
3. Three Eye Shadows in Brule, Arena & Mulch
And now I am broke! Ha-ha. I’d better be gorgeous when I use these. I haven’t tried any of them yet except the perfume.
And finally, for my inside beauty…
The Captain brought me home a package of these. He says it’s for putting up with his stupid, horrible, torturous, work schedule. I called him last night at 1:30 AM bitching because I was still awake. His little butt-dangler, Eli, was pacing and barking at every little noise thinking it was Daddy coming home. Gah! I can’t take this much longer, y’all. It’s making me crazy to not sleep at night. Either me or Eli is nervous and restless because he’s not home which makes it impossible to sleep at night, and thus, the two-hour naps during the day which make it doubly-impossible to sleep! Bitch & moan, cry & whine, eat a Sno Ball, take a nap, get over it.