Friday, June 10, 2011

Beauty Overhaul

After watching those Pixiwoo videos on YouTube last weekend, I decided my make-up drawer needed an overhaul.  I’m throwing out all the old, cheap make-up and replacing it with what I ordered online.  I never spend much money on make-up.  I usually buy mine at Wal-Mart or the drugstore.

Here’s what I got:

DSCF3407

From Sephora

1.  Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

2.  Clinique Eyeliner in Dark Brown

DSCF3408

From Estee Lauder

1.  Sensuous Noir Eu de Parfum (Love this, but just use a tiny bit!)

2.  Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Baby

DSCF3410

From MAC Cosmetics

1.  MAC LipGlass Lip Gloss in Frankly Fresh  (I had to order this from eBay)

2.  MAC Face & Body Foundation in Sand

3.  Three Eye Shadows in Brule, Arena & Mulch

And now I am broke!  Ha-ha.  I’d better be gorgeous when I use these.  I haven’t tried any of them yet except the perfume.

And finally, for my inside beauty…

DSCF3405

DSCF3406

The Captain brought me home a package of these.  He says it’s for putting up with his stupid, horrible, torturous, work schedule.  I called him last night at 1:30 AM bitching because I was still awake.  His little butt-dangler, Eli, was pacing and barking at every little noise thinking it was Daddy coming home.  Gah!  I can’t take this much longer, y’all.  It’s making me crazy to not sleep at night.  Either me or Eli is nervous and restless because he’s not home which makes it impossible to sleep at night, and thus, the two-hour naps during the day which make it doubly-impossible to sleep!  Bitch & moan, cry & whine, eat a Sno Ball, take a nap, get over it.

 

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z…

Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, aren't those snowballs delicious!

    I'd be scared to spend much money on makeup, frankly. I don't know how to put it on. I'm afraid I'd end up looking like Phyllis Diller or something.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sno Balls. Its funny cause i wrote a beauty tip post for later today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least the Sno Ball has got to help! I don't blame you...I HATE to be home alone at night. Big Woos here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! LOve those snowballs..My hubby never works the same hours from one day to the next..My hint to you is..get a second bedroom and when you can't sleep in your shared bed..go sleep in the guest room...works for me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check in with me...you know I'm known to be up wandering around the house in the midst of the night. Sneekn' a treat or two.

    Great new header. Way too go. I like, I like, I like. The wallpaper is nice also, a lot less busy.

    Off to finish my last round to hopefully get it posted later today. Ready to move on to my next project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look! Good thing you're young enough to worry about make-up.. I gave it up for Lent.. and I'm not Catholic. LOL

    I'm sneaking in a comment about phone photos. hehe. I use my iPhone app, Hipstamatic, for some photos as it's artsy.. so sue me. hehehe...

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice "Captain"! And snowballs, huh? They help ease the pain, in troubled times? I haven't had one in a while, but it sure sounds good. Actually, wasn't it YOU who suggested Moon Pies?! LOL!.. Well, have a great weekend.. And by the way, love your picture on the blog header! Very nice picture of you! (Nice to see who's bitchin' all the time! LOL!)... And I say that with LOVE! ~teener (0;

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hubby works for the sno-ball company. At least you could have a sugar high from the sno-ball pusher man to help you keep your eyes open!! LOL {Just visiting...Hi! Came over from Blooming Lovely}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥