2. I still don't have my main computer back. Grr!
3. American Idol was a big bore last night. I expected better songs, or at least more upbeat songs and a little excitement. Nope. I'm looking forward to the finale tonight because I heard that Aerosmith is going to perform. I am smitten with Steven Tyler.
4. We were the only area around here that didn't get pummeled by the storms last night. We were always in a clear spot on the radar with storms all around us. We did get rain, but that's about it.
5. Remember those coral geraniums I bought and showed you a picture of several weeks ago? They are both alive and well! Shocker! They both have pretty new blooms on them. I thought they were both goners for a while there.
6. Am I the only one NOT surprised by Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity? Duh, Maria! He's a ho and always has been.
7. I thought Kirstie Alley would win DWTS for sure. I thought she had the popularity vote hands down. I guess not.
8. I am not interested in watching The X Factor in the least.
9. The arches of my feet are killing me. I have really high arches, and this extra weight I'm carrying is making them scream. They feel like they are ripping. I hate wearing shoes when I'm in the house and I never do, but I'm going to have to start. They need some support to carry this fat lady around now. I'm wearing these Croc-type house shoes that seem to work.
9. I want to have all my teeth pulled and get dentures. I just do. Is that weird? It's not so much that I want dentures as it is that I don't want any real teeth in my head anymore. I'd rather get tooth implants, but they're too expensive. But if I did any of that, I would need to be totally unconscious for it. Thanks.
10. I also want electrolosis for my legs, underarms, and bikini area, although I am not a very hairy person. Basically, I don't want anything with roots in my body except my head hair. Got it? It's disturbing for me to think about roots being in my body. Is that weird too?
11. As always, I need a nap, and it's only 9:20 in the morning. I tend to shut down and sleep to deal with stress.
12. Being unable to post pictures on my blog really sucks.
Have a good one. Bye.