Monday, May 02, 2011

Rainy Day

I took some rainy-day photos for you this morning, but my computer is not recognizing my camera or uploading photos from it.  This happened one day last week too.  Me thinks my camera may be starting to die on me.  I use it nearly every single day so I guess I’ve gotten my $100 bucks out of it by now.

Anyway, I’m enjoying the rain and darkness and cold today.  It’s cozy at my house.  My favorite kind of day.

Hope you enjoy your day too,
Rain or Shine!

Edited to add:  I forgot to say...
WAY TO GO, NAVY SEALS!
United States of America!

6 comments:

  1. Shame about the wet pics.

    Its nice and sunny here today however :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day, I bet it includes crochet! I'm with you, WTG Navy Seals, glad he's gone to feed the fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LL template...

    Its rainy and overcast here... yawn....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

    Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
    Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
    Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
    Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
    Let them know
    The Wicked Witch is dead!

    ********************'
    Sorry your camera is dying. I hate it when electronics go bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi PS - We've had a rainy day all day today too, but I've got packing boxes all over the place so I can't relax. I'll be so glad when this is over. It's going to be awhile.

    Yes, way to go Navy Seals. A bunch of us bloggers are posting a flag on our blog to commemorate.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree, I do enjoy those days kind of days too, especially since we don't get them very often...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥