Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Rain & My Brain

DSCF3228

 

DSCF3231 

Just as I was ready to put the edging on that shawl late yesterday afternoon, the sky opened up.  I had the most wonderful couple of hours with the back door open listening to the rain slap down on the porch as the thunder rolled.  It was great!

Cute pic from my Favorites on Flickr:

872274229_04caedd9b0_b

From Patti Haskins on Flickr

Love These.

I have absolutely nothing in my brain today.  I’ve been sitting here trying to come up with something, and this is all I get:

Blink…

Blink…

Sip of coffee…

Sniff…

Drumming fingers on keyboard…

Heavy sigh…

Blink…

I wish it would rain again…

Blink…

Blink…

That Sawyer guy on Lost was HOT…

Sniff…

I’m gonna be a Granny…

Heh-heh…

Blink…

Blink…

Sip my coffee…

I look like a crack whore with these scabs on my arm from the dog attack…

Gross!

I wish they would go away…

Blink…

Sniff…

I love yarn…

Sip my Coffee…

Blink…

I need to get off the Internet and work…

Heavy sigh…

I really don’t want to…

DAMMIT…

Blink…

Sniff…

Sigh…

I gots nothin’.

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty back yard! It's been great here the last couple days....warm in the 70s but no humidity yet. Heat and A/C are off and I have the french doors open to our screened in porch. It's a delight to sit out there...well...it will be better once I pressure wash the furniture etc. The dreaded yellow tree pollen is still on everything cause I refuse to hand wash it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...Yeah.Sawyer was HHhhhhot!
    I feel the same way ...I got nothin..Oh wait ..maybe ...i do

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was just me this morning like that. I think it's the rain that does it. The brain continues to zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Pammie I LOVE LERVE those kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee! That was funny. I'm home early today from work. Since you don't have anything for me....I'm going to take a nap. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine you a recluse--it just doesn't fit your personality. And, you are holding back your funniness from people who could use a sense of humor. I love reading your blog because if I am not laughing at least I have a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened to yesterdays posts and comments. I see post but no comments. There is another blogger I visit and her yesterday post was taken off. Was just wondering what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photo's of your yard and I really love those kitty kats you have on your page. I tried to get on blogger too they really where messed up. Glad to see that your back again I have to have my daily fix of laughter and fun here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥