Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mango Orange & Lemon Yellow

DSCF3362

I went to Sally Beauty Supply last Friday because I needed a good hairbrush.  I picked up this stuff while I was there.  It smells really-really good.  It’s for your nails & cuticles and feet (or any other dry parts).  It’s got lots of natural oils in it and feels like Vaseline.  It’s really greasy, but us older girlies need some extra lubing in certain places.  Ha-ha…that didn’t sound right.  Ah-hem.

DSCF3360

These are the lemon bars I made Saturday.  YUM.  Here’s the recipe if you missed it and want it:  Best Lemon Bars  Be sure and read a few of the reviews.  I added an extra lemon, but not near as much as some recommend.  Depends if you like ‘em really sour or not.  I think most people get bigger lemons than we do down here most of the time.

Anywho…that’s all I have for today.  I have work to do and errands to run.  Back to the grind!

7 comments:

  1. i love lemon bars....deeeelish

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of months ago I noticed that my feet around the heels were dry and cracked! What's up with that?? That really made me feel old. :o( I've always used lotion on my body most of my life but never on my feet. Lately when I wear shoes or my boots I put gobs of lotion on my heels and feet and then put my socks on. When I take my socks off my feet are sooooo soft and not all cracked and ugly. This getting old shit is for the birds. lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lemon bars. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my pants! I wet them from laughing so hard at your first statement!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, the lemon bars sound delish. And I think I may need some of that cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need lubed for sure. My poor fingernails are so dry and cracked from swimming 3 times a week in a saltwater pool... wah. I have 2 lemons in the kitchen and have been trying to talk my husband into making the lemon bars.. LOLOL...

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use a little of both this evening. Will catch up more tomorrow. As Koralee said today, give yourself a little attention and that just what I will do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pammy Sue!

    I made the lemon bar recipe today. It's just lovely! Thanks for sharing the recipe - I'll be doing the same on my blog. :)

    Cheers,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥