Friday, May 06, 2011

I’m Up To No Good

DSCF3194

Grapefruit Margaritas!

Does that not sound delicious?

Recipe HERE

I have another potholder on the blocking board this morning.  It’s outside on the porch because it didn’t dry in my kitchen all night.  I must have soaked it good.  This was the easiest of all three I’ve made so far, but it’s the prettiest and LOOKS the hardest.  Can’t wait to show it to you.

I’m going to display all these potholders I’m making on one wall in my dining room.  You’ve seen people that do that before, haven’t you?  Well, let me show you then…

4501324734_26d96177bc_b

This photo belongs to Buhnuh on Flickr.

Your wall is gorgeous, Buhnuh.

And that name cracks me up.

I’m off to make more!

small_heart small_heart small_heart

If you ask for something in my comment section, please leave your email if it’s not on your Blogger profile page.  I can’t send you anything if I don’t have it!  If you don’t want your email address published, say so and I won’t publish it in the comments.  And just because I’ve talked to you before or you’ve sent it to me before, don’t assume I have it because I probably don’t.  I’m feeble-minded and can’t even remember what I had for breakfast! 

  Have a great Friday!

9 comments:

  1. I'm coming over. I'll bring the little umbrellas and the salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on margaritas but it sounds good.

    Can't wait to see the new one! Happy Mom's day Pammy Sue! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Thanks for the link..My mom was just visiting here in Florida and she had bags of grapefruit from a neighbor..I know what we will drink on her next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love potholders too. Can't wait to see your new bestie one! Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, please...hang those potholders BEFORE sipping a marg. Those sound mighty tastie. Have never seen that TEXAS Orange stuff before. Will have to keep my eyes peeled.

    Planting today and tomorrow. Mom's on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im big on Grapefruit Margaritas! I wish I was coming over! yummmy ...on the rocks with extra salt please. I'll bring Patron♥
    Love the pot holders! Very cute! Make mine with Aunt Jemima on it. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second thought...I'll take the Texas orange with some juice of the orange kind with some peach schnaaps...yum.

    Baby dress - http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-for-Baby/Adorable-Crocheted-Baby-Dress

    I love that dress. It's real easy, I think you'll love it! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, that's sounds good. Are you up to having a visitor?? I'll bring my own glass. Love the potholder display. The ones in your last post I love, especially the firt one. We're having a grandboy and they say its now for certain. Your little girl will look adorable in the wonderful things you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a margarita....before i blow a gasket..gimmie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥