Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Amen, Brothers & Sisters!

The dust is settling.  The butt cracks, also known as plumbers, are gone.  The $3,125.43 check has been written and handed over.  Tomorrow morning the City comes to do their inspection.  If all is well, we are done and the hole in the yard will be filled in. 

Then we wait for the next catastrophe.  You know it's coming.  It's just a matter of when.  Such is life.  Hopefully there's a little or a LOT of joy sprinkled in between.  That is what we should hold onto and dwell on.

Bring on the joy

9 comments:

  1. October 21st--rescheduled rapture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got it fixed but it still stinks, especially having to write a check that big :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some joy too. Hmmm.. my doctor prescribed an antidepressant for me to help me deal with my daughter moving and taking my 2 precious granddaughters 2,330 miles away from me. I start tomorrow.. wish me luck. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH!!! Sorry you had to go through that, but glad it is over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Glad that has been fixed :))
    Just a little excitement in your life, a jolt to make sure your taking notice :))
    Ok so what have you on your hook ..??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, think of the yarn that check could have purchased -- no, never mind, don't think about it. That's just too depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm fat and frumpy and need something done with my hair. My beautician hasn't returned my call from MOnday, probably because I said I MIGHT want a perm. I dunno, and it just keeps on raining and raining and raining. I need some sun I tell ya.

    Computer problems suck. So do water problems.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right. Amen. Isn't it nice to put these unexpected treats or spending on needless things to bed. Move forward as we do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥