Thursday, April 21, 2011

Patterns, Patterns, Patterns

DSCF3053

The rose squares are coming along nicely.  Time to make more of the roses tonight…my favorite part.  I think I’m going to make some plain squares without roses on them to place in-between the rose squares…just plain off-white squares.  I think that will be prettier than just solid rose squares.

I went a little nuts and bought six patterns from THIS SHOP.  I originally only bought one, and then she emailed me and told me that there was a coupon on HER FACEBOOK PAGE with a 30% off coupon.  So I HAD TO get more!  I love her little bootie patterns.  They are all so cute.  I had a hard time making up my mind which ones I wanted.  I got the 5 for $15 deal and then got 30% off of that.  Yipee!

I have some recipes I want to share, but I want to make them first.  I should have time over this weekend to make them so stay tuned for those.

I also have another GIVE-AWAY on the horizon coming very soon.  I see I am about to hit the 300 Followers mark.  That’s a good enough excuse for me!  I’ll be giving away some crochet pattern books.  You can never have enough of those!

Bye

9 comments:

  1. That rose blanket is coming along nicely! I've been crocheting Easter eggs last night and this morning. :-)

    Hugs from Oregon, USA -- Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I think your idea of plain squares around the rose squares is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rose pattern :))
    I followed the link to the baby shop, Her patterns are so lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pammy Sue, your rose squares are so lovely. Are you going to make anohter blanket with these squares?

    Have a nice day,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...she has some very nice patterns. I could see how you could go crazy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pattern! It's coming along nicely..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are right. The white plain will be much nicer.
    Now, about those patterns. I had a peek over there and I'm so, so jealous you have a little one on the way to make all those booties, sweaters and other goodies. I so want to make some more booties they are too much fun. Loved the little sandels with the bows.

    Off the hook today, but didn't get home till after 11pm last night. Then I forgot S was off today. In my hair already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Pammy Sue....I didnt get your Peep message....but i do enjoy them..
    I have been a little frump-ish lately...

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has adorable booties. Can't wait to see what ya make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥