Tuesday, March 08, 2011

This is Me Not Working

I bought two of these geranium plants a couple of days ago.  I love that coral color.  These are the first geraniums I have ever had.  I hope I can keep them alive and well.  My mom always has red geraniums.

I cleaned off the back porch for the first time since winter started and cleaned out a couple of pots.  I'm going to replant these in those pots and keep a close eye on them.

Thanks for the inspiration Annie Liz!

paws & bones divider

Dinner tonight:

DSCF2777

 

Complements of my Oxygen Magazine.  Looks yummy.  Yes, I’ll take pictures and let you know how it turns out.

(I’m Still not Working)

Bunny

Not my Guinea Pig

(From The Shabby Bunny on Flickr)

I’ve started crocheting a dozen things in the last few days and frogged them all.  Nothing satisfied me.  However, I may have found something that’s going to stick last night.  I’ll crochet on it a little more before revealing it.  Not usually my cup of tea as far as the colors go, but for some reason I like it…A LOT.  Simple and lovely and you will be able to see it for miles and miles.

Nope. Not Working One Bit…

Although it’s sitting there staring at me.

paws & bones divider

 

3496720765_7abea363f8_o

More cuteness from Shabby Bunny

 

heartDivider23

Last night I dreamed I was in love with a man named Robert.  I met him at church and he was my dance partner.  I still remember what he looked like.  Disturbingly, I know him (and his name is indeed Robert).  But I never thought of him in that way before.  I’m glad it’s nobody I see very often.  In fact, I may never see him again.  But I guarantee you if I ever do see him again, I will think of that dream and the feelings I had.  It felt good.  It was that new-love kind of thing that you physically feel in your chest.

heartDivider23

Love, Pammy Sue

15 comments:

  1. Fine, Rub it in that you have some geraniums already. Go ahead ruin my day....he-he.... What a fun color too.

    Those bunnies with the crochet flowers are too cute. I want one...no,not really. They poop a mess.

    I'm around for a Skype.
    But, putting our Sweet Potatoes in the oven first.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say. I love you new header and the peach and tan dotes. Good job. I know I'm due for a change too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and I'm sure crotcheting and blogging is considered work, no? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral geraniums! Love geraniums..I have lots. Love the looks of tonights dinner. Love the guinea pig and bunny flowers. And WHAT? You dreamed you were in love with Robert????? Oh mercy....I won't tell the Mr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following you for a few weeks now. I can't remember how I found you, probably saw you commenting on someone else and decided to check you (the blog) out and I liked it. So i'm staying here. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I've been having those same dreams; must be those darn hormones! OK, luv the flowers on the tiny creatures. Shoot, I missed out on borrowing your book, that would've been cool. Geranium tip: Water well and then let the soil become nearly dry. They are fleshy and store water in their stems and leaves and too much water makes for more leaves but less flowers. You will have more flowers if you water less. Just don't let them freeze. You can even break a couple stems at the base of your mom's plant and stick 'em in some soil and keep moist until rooted and wha-la you have red ones, too! Love the color you chose. Can't wait to see your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those crocheted flowers on the animals look adorable...I love geraniums - I wish I had more room for planting...enjoy your rest! Are you feeling more cheerful now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Geraniums. They are so hearty here. You can't hardly kill one. I never have liked their scent, but they bloom and bloom and bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this post!!!
    LOVE the new Header!
    LOVE the Geraniums! Such a cool color of coral.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of the little critters and their little crochet flowers!
    ick on the dinner though..
    and the dream... why do we dream weird random things like that? I have them too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I saw your funny comment on Porkstar's page and thought I'd say hello. Your blog is adorable! Following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect post today, Pam. I loved it all. I'd like to be a fly on the wall next time you see Robert. Will you blush??? Bet so.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmmmmmm...That dream...is a sign

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with RJ...somethings up with that dream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm, my first love, in 8th grade, his name was Robert. I think he moved to Texas for awhile.

    Cindy Bee

    PS - I just bought a primrose at the grocery store. I NEED COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best Kinda Dream!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥