Monday, March 21, 2011

Road Rage

I had a rather severe case of road rage today when a man in a forklift jumped in front of me in a construction zone.  He proceeded down the road at less than 10 mph refusing to pull off and let traffic by even though he had at least five opportunities to do so.  I just happened to be the first vehicle in line behind him.  AND I WAS ANGRY.

I had visions of pulling a gun from my glove box and shooting his Mexican ass off of that forklift.  Good thing I didn’t have one.

Ten minutes later when we were less than a mile down the road, the vision of a gun had changed to a hatchet and I was chopping him up in little pieces and stomping on them.  Raaawrrr!

I was one pissed-off, estrogen-starved woman! And there were plenty of pissed-off people behind me too.  My blood pressure is raising just thinking about it again.  Gawd!  Asshole!

Alrightee then…

Let’s talk about some pleasant things, shall we?

Bread & Butter Pickles.  They are good, y’all.

So is tuna.  I love me some tuna salad.  Do you?  Tuna is one of those things my body craves about once a month at least.  I have to have it.  And Bread & Butter pickles are good with a tuna samich.  I just had one.  Must be why I’m all jacked-up about it, ya think?

I’ve been trying to crochet, but it just ain’t happenin’ right now.  I’m having crocheter’s block, which is a lot like writer’s block only it’s crochet instead of writing.  Please try to keep up so I don’t have to explain everything.

Have you ever had a really hard nap?  I had one today after a particularly stressful morning.  (See above shooting-a-Mexican-off-a-forklift story.)  I woke up all dazed and disoriented and felt like total crap.  My head still isn’t clear from it.

Okay, that’s it from me.  Tomorrow will be better, yes?

13 comments:

  1. I can't believe you went "there". You know the whole "cultural thing"
    How dare you, Pammy Sue....talk about a violent case of road rage....
    without including




    me.....

    HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA heheheh ...tee....hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps....I was on the phone with Debbie when your box arrived.....It made her day.......dang her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! I laughed so hard at your road rage story! I could just see you!!!! What a jerk for not pulling over.
    Tuna...yes please! Love it. But I like mine with sweet pickles. Hubby loves bread and butter pickles with sandwiches and hamburgers.
    Hope you get your crochet mojo back soon. I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to carpool. Smith and Wesson called...they wanna share a ride!!!hehe
    LOVE bread and butter pickles and tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, you don't disappoint in the area of giving me a good laugh in the morning. So glad I put your blog in my favorites. See it wasn't just for the gorgeous blanky. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I was feeling your road rage while reading this. I shouldn't have laughed, but I did! Oh yes, I did. I swear I think those guys do that on purpose.

    Tuna salad topped with Swiss cheese on rye bread is a little slice of heaven on earth. Mm-mmm good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO how do you know he was Mexican? He could have been from Puerto Rico or some shit. I know them. Well I look like them too, but I drive my shit faster.

    Your comment on my blog made me LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just typed this long comment and got rejected here. Now, who has blog rage.

    Hope today is better. Mine is now not off to a good start here in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PorkStar ~ I know he was Mexican because I was born in Texas and live in Texas. I am practically Mexican myself. LOL.

    But what do I know? I thought you were a girl! Ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-hee-ho-ho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pammy Sue, LMAO too, you crack me up. I'm in that group of women-of-a-certain-age. NOTHING will set me off like stupid driving. I'll be cruising along happy as can be and just like that, someone cuts me off or something and in a nano second I turn into a raving, bird-flipping b*$ch. I hope your day gets better and the crochet funk departs soon. I've been there too. xxJosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...I swear, before I even read what the Road Rage was about I was like...um duh....license plate....captain. :o) I guess I need to read first huh??? lol

    I don't do naps at all, because I feel like that every time I take a nap.

    I was eating chicken livers from KFC reading about the tuna. Tuna didn't sound good. If I was hungry though it would have been yummo.
    xoxox

    PS/Your crochet drive will return, I have faith. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS - You'd be fun to go on a trip with!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  13. you scare me...

    lol... I get such road rage. Im really a nice person, but when Im behind closed windows in my safe car, horns pop out of my head, and word vomit spurs out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥