Friday, March 11, 2011

New Chroma Yarn

DSCF2790

I was crossing my fingers that this yarn was going to be softer than Noro, and it definitely is.  It’s so soft!  And gorgeous.  This is Knit Picks Chroma Yarn.  I got the worsted weight in Smoothie and Sunrise.  I plan to mix the two colors in a Granny Square Blanket much like the one below:

Noro Granny

I saved this picture a long time ago, and I have no idea who to give the credit to.  I just tried to find it again with no luck.  Oh well.  Who knows when I’ll get around to starting it because I have too many things already on my plate, but I’ll have the yarn when I’m ready.

That’s it.  I’ve got nothing funny or amusing to say.  Just have a great weekend, okay?

I hope you all are safe and sound from the earthquakes and Tsunamis.  Take care.