Monday, March 07, 2011

Linkies & Stuff

Linkies First…

1.  Sisters Cafe has the Secrets to the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie and a recipe for them.  (Yes, I’m eating sugar but not a lot.  It’s EVIL!)

2.  When I win the lottery, I will go HERE for a vacation.  Not to ski…to just sit on that porch and enjoy the view wrapped up in a nice, crocheted blanket and endless cups of coffee.

3.  Love IT!  And THESE!

And Now the Stuff:

chihua

A Mexican Cutie…

Sunning herself with a beaded necklace on.

Sammi is jealous and said to tell you beaders out there that her neck measures 14 inches and she looks great in bright red.  She’s shameless!  I thought I brought her up better than that.

roland-persson-333-793x560

I need one of these beds on my back porch.  Oh yes, I do.

Do you know what I love?

Swing

Swinging Alone

Or with a friend who knows that silence is golden.

Shut your pie hole and just enjoy the swangin’.

Better therapy is hard to find.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, swinging, I hadn't thought of that in a long time and now that I do (thanks to you) remembering the freedom of the flight. I think this summer this is something I have to do again (and maybe again and again). Its nice to know that age doesn't factor in. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o)

    I want to go to that wonderful place too. The view is to die for. I added the Sisters Cafe to my reads....I'm in trouble now. lol.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new header PS. I think I'll go there on vacation instead of that cold looking lodge place. Coffee and afghans or not, I'm tired of cold. My Shug wants one of those beds on our screened in porch, that doesn't exist yet!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a nice swing in the backyard. I have a 6ft one and love to go out there and just sit...lightly swinging...listening to the birds, watching the needles on the pine trees sway in the breeze....so relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥