Monday, March 14, 2011

Leather Lady

I saw a woman at Target today that looked just like that lady in Something About Mary that had a tan 40 shades too dark and hair 40 shades too light.  I would give anything if I’d had my camera!  But these will have to do:

magdaAnniston101808

I won’t make that picture too big because it’s scary.  I swear I did a double-take like a cartoon character with the noise and everything.  It might have actually been a little worse than this picture.  They did this as a joke for the movie, but there are really people like this in the world that obviously don’t own a mirror…or a brain cell.  I wonder if they got that it was a joke when they saw the movie?  Maybe they did but just have no idea that they look just like that.

I’ve read that there are people that have some form of OCD and they can’t stop tanning.  Yes, I’m sure it’s a disease and you are not just a stupid idiot trying to hold on to your youth or something.  Whatever.  Your tan looks great.  Oh, and before you go, don’t forget your big bag-o-melanoma.  See ya later.

998SAM_Lin_Shaye_004

Okay, enough of that nonsense.  I’m bored.  Can you tell?

10 comments:

  1. Kinda like a Barbie Doll... I always thought her tan was way exaggerated for her hair color....
    Do you think it was a spray tan or the real thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck. I used to love to sun bathe. I don't do it anymore. I have vitiligo. Do you know what that is? My Dad had it too. I cannot tolerate the sun anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! PS you are funny!
    There's a woman here in the town that I live (which is a pretty big suberb of Indy by the way)and EVERYBODY knows who you're talking about when you say "freaky tan alligator lady with big hair" But yes, she thinks her pruned up self is HOT!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My view on that??? Well, our skin gets wrinkly all by itself...why help it out even earlier??? I have one friend who worshipped the sun and is so wrinkly. And she's only a couple of years older than me. I'll stay tattooed and white, thank you very much. :o) I think it is an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate seeing people who are clearly "tanorexic!" You think they look bad now... picture them in 10 years when they look like an old shoe.

    Funny post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny! I love Lea's comment too. Lea~ you must be talking about Malibu Barbie, and of course it's real! As well as Ken & Skipper's tans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of the woman who has had so much plastic surgery that she looks like a cat . . weirdos ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, you ARE bored, sister! Have you ever been to the site "People of Walmart"? People post pics of customers they have seen and taken pics of while shopping there. If you ever need a laugh there are plenty of pics that will crack you up or scare the hell outta you. Some people are so clueless and lazy the way they dress. Believe me, I'm not part of the fashion police by any means but there really is no excuse for that behavior unless of course it is a form of mental illness and at that I will shut my mouth and let others live and let live! Now get outta your boredom and crochet us something we can ooooo and ahhhh at! Hugs, Dr. Liz...bossy, ain't I?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that it cooks their innards... I've had a few patients who got nasty infections from dirty tanning beds... YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm...That pie looks delish...
    ewwww...I still say a tan adds ten years despite what people say.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥