Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Mary Sunshine Is Here!

MW-hell-is-other-people

 

heys-guys-this-is-my-cat-lil-deadintheeyes

were-number-4-suckers-in-your-face

 

This girl’s cartoons are seriously funny to me.  I may pick out a few now and then for you, but you can look at more HERE whenever you want.  Beware…they are not for the faint of heart or clean of mouth.  Thanks, Natalie!

**********************

That nasty woman that blew through here yesterday is gone.  Who was that anyway?  I have no idea.  She comes around every now and then spewing the truth hate.  Sometimes she’s hard to get rid of.  Luckily her visit was brief this time.

yay-pills

 

I couldn’t resist one more.

I’m keeping it short today.  There’s nothing happening here anyway.  The shit storm is in blogland.  Have you seen it?  They all need to come here and line up for their pills.

See ya, girlies!

10 comments:

  1. glad your back to normal..
    Guess what Pammy Sue?........I am famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cartoons Pammy-Sue.
    Em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. Between your mention of scratchy feet socks and someone's elses (amputee) crocheted stump socks posted yesterday... I'm not sure if I can be creative enough to crochet anything anymore. Gah!

    The pills cartoon is the best... ahem... please pass the prozac.

    I called some snooty patooties "pompous snots" over on "another blog" yesterday because they were acting all holier than though... and your "rage" post got me fired up about self righteous back handed commenters... Thank God my blog is private! YIKES QOW got some attention... lol It feels good to stand up for someone else though. You are right... complain on your own real estate... I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pills for Everyone!

    hahahahahhaha

    hahahaha

    hahaha

    ha... shoot..I think i peed a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lil' Mary - glad you're back.

    Janis - I hate it when that happens!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to use the Pills For Everyone graphic as my background on my monitor. I hope the people around here take the hint and get some Valium.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad I am totally clueless as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding me--I gotta go take my pill lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the warped sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarity! I'm snagging one for my blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥