Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contrasts

DSCF2729

I made a couple of cozies last night.  This is not a great picture, but I didn’t feel like messing with picture-taking today so I didn’t try to make it any better.  This cozy is my favorite so far.  I made the little flower out of thread.  It’s really cute and springy-looking.  Unfortunately, it’s a stark contrast to the way I feel.

I’ve been in sleep mode the last couple of days.  Pretty much all I’ve done is sleep, sleep, and then I slept a little more.  I was surprised to see it was after 11:00 when I got up this morning after sleeping pretty much all day yesterday.  Bleh.  It makes me feel awful to sleep that much.  I feel all swollen and puffy and achy.  Not good.

Yes, I know I’m being a big bummer.  No comments on my state of being are necessary.  I will pull out of it like always and be back to my old self soon.

bummer 5

bummer 6

bummed 2

bummer 3

bummer 7

Hee-hee.  Some of these don’t even make any sense, but they made me laugh and feel better.  I would give you the website I got them from, but I want to post more later and I don’t want to spoil it for you.  I will give you the source some day…maybe.  And if you’re resourceful and really give a crap, I’m sure you could fine it anyway.

Is it time for a nap yet?

4 comments:

  1. Love your cozy and the flower ...that's a pick me up. I think I may need to make some of these. Thanks for the link. The pictures are hysterial to say the least, can't imagine what is coming next. I'll patiently wait (not).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....I think I know where they came from. Mostly from the last drawing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay now i am laughing OUT LOUD!!!!

    I say some of these things. Like do you have to breathe on me???

    So funny.
    love the cozy. Flower is so cute. I don't know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SLEEP, SLEEP, sleep Pammy Sue! It will help heal you. Puffiness will subside just like bad days. I've gotten used to saying more lately, "this too shall pass" and thank God it does!

    Some days, I just might say those things just like the characters. Esp. the gal in the boat, hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥