Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pay It Forward


I  won the opportunity to Pay it Forward on Love Stitch’s blog last week.  Here is all I know about Pay it Forward:
  • First 3 people who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me sometime in the next 12 months.
  • If you are one of the three PIF participants I choose, you will have to host the same Pay It Forward on your blog and send a gift to the three first people who comment on yours too.
So be one of the three first bloggers to comment here if you’d like to participate and let's pay it forward!
***********************************
I’ve got two more rounds of the edging to go on my Red Granny Blanket.  I should have the big TA-DAH later today!

7 comments:

  1. ohh Pammy! You tease. We dont know how many comments you have but I will try anyway (although IF I won, I feel sorry for who would win my handmades!)
    Sounds very cool♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be in another Pay It Forward . . . the idea is so wonderful and it allows me to make things for other people:0}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over here from "The Royal Sisters". I would love to Join the PIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great thing.... so many people do so much in this world for others they are never recognized. Yet others do so much expecting something in return. I think it's a great thing to do something nice for no reason for someone else. Like Joe Nichols' song says, "You don't owe me a thing".

    Even if I'm not a recipient, that's OK, I don't expect anything from anyone, I just like the concept. I wish I could do a little more of the "pay it forward".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this too late, didn't I? Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So did I Bev~~double bummer.


    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Im so excited but scared too. Gawd! Im not as talented as I am in my head...I always am the Queen of Good Intentions but my stuff never turns out... but you inspire the crap out of me so I will give it a whirl♥ love you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥